It is featured for a moment on the Scrubs episode "My Nickname," when Turk is on the bench eating lunch when he is unexpectedly paged by Dr. Kelso and tricked into giving up the bench.

I looked up the episode on Wikipedia and it said the song on the episode was Sebadoh - "On Fire," but that is the song that plays at the end of the episode.

I then looked on scrubs.wikia.com and it said there was a song entiteld "Heard Ya Talkin'" by Jeremy Kay on it, but I am unable to find a tab for this song. I looked here on UG, and I tried 911tabs.com, but the only song listed under Jeremy Kay on both sites is Have It All.

Does anyone know the name of this song?

Thank you, in advance.

And sorry if this is the wrong forum.
it is the wrong forum, i dont see how people can go all the way into this sub forum when theres a bigass main forum called tab talk
Quote by ch715dallat
it is the wrong forum, i dont see how people can go all the way into this sub forum when theres a bigass main forum called tab talk

It's not 'all the way into this sub forum' when you just use the little navigator in the bottom of the screen. But thank you for not being a dick at all.
Quote by Msu_Man04
It's not 'all the way into this sub forum' when you just use the little navigator in the bottom of the screen. But thank you for not being a dick at all.

Well by using common sense you can look at the thread titles in this forum and tell that this is where users share thier tab compositions.

And he wasn't being a dick. Being a dick would be reporting you for making this in the wrong forum instead of telling you that it's in the wrong forum and giving you a chance to delete this thread, which is exactly what he did, and which is exactly what you should've done by now.

Im not going to report you, but please use your brain. I'm getting really sick of seeing off-topic threads in here.
I'm a person.
Last edited by PinkIsCool at Aug 14, 2008,
yeah they seriously piss me off, when you see them multiple times a week, when its pure stupidity that would make you post here when tab talk is on the main page.