I'm planning to buy buy a guitar in the $700 range im a lefty and im looking at schecter guitars. The 4 guitars that im trying to choose between are the hellraiser 006, hellraiser avenger, hellraiser c-1 and the devil custom. The 3 hellraiser model are basically the same except for the body and looks, the electronics and materials are the same. The devil custom is slightly different, it has an ebony fingerboard and emg 81/85 pickup setup where the hellraisers have emg81tw/89 setup. Which guitar is better devil custom or hellraiser models? Which guitar has the best looks? Thank you
Quote by h3llsbloodline
I'm planning to buy buy a guitar in the $700 range im a lefty and im looking at schecter guitars. The 4 guitars that im trying to choose between are the hellraiser 006, hellraiser avenger, hellraiser c-1 and the devil custom. The 3 hellraiser model are basically the same except for the body and looks, the electronics and materials are the same. The devil custom is slightly different, it has an ebony fingerboard and emg 81/85 pickup setup where the hellraisers have emg81tw/89 setup. Which guitar is better devil custom or hellraiser models? Which guitar has the best looks? Thank you

I actually believe the Vengeance Custom should be lefty since Zacky V himself is lefty if you like A7x like I do lol.

But honestly hellraisers are badass. Probably the best guitar Schecter has conjured up so far.

The only bad thing is that since everybody knows of how badass it is the next 10 guitarists you meet will probably own one (that means that a lot of people have this guitar). So if you're looking to have a more original guitar this will go against that.

But who gives a crap really when you're talking about quality and looks? Get it in see thru cherry (i think that's the color).
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Thanks, i do like a7x a lot but the only thing i don't like about the vengeance custom is i hate carrying someone else s name around. I like being original and i think that of the hellraisers the 006 seems to be the least popular and i do love the configuration. From experience i find emgs to be better than Seymour Duncan but that's just my opinion. Another a guitar i found and I'm starting to somewhat like is the c-1 blackjack ATX it does have seymour duncans on it but i find it quite nice, What is your opinion on it? I still dont know what the active symbol on the 12 fret means or does.
Last edited by h3llsbloodline at Aug 14, 2008,