Page 1 of 2
You people first cause i need to here some REALLY embarrassing stories before i post mine cause mine is the KING OF ALL EMBARRASSING stories

Lets here it people
I'm guessing the king of yours was probably when I didn't use the search bar.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Just post yours

My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
One time, I picked up some random hooker, and it turned out to be my mom!

Now you.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I opened this thread.

The shame
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Misspelling a thread title... damn that's embarassing
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by Donkey Fly
I'm guessing the king of yours was probably when I didn't use the search bar.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEEN?

maybe i was unclear in what i said lol
you do know this will start a huge embarrasing story strike all over ug until you tell us

this will directly affect the amount of chimpanzees living in london zoo
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Quote by Ponyexpress
You people first cause i need to here some REALLY embarrassing stories before i post mine cause mine is the KING OF ALL EMBARRASSING stories

Lets here it people

I got really embarrased when I read your username.
ok I'll tell part of mine but until i see some more posts not the whole thing

ok so i went to school and the teacher decied to have class outside so it was a kind of windy day and.....

thats the first part of mine I'll continue it whe i see some stoiries
I cummed blood.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Quote by tomathy
this will directly affect the amount of chimpanzees living in london zoo

and how the **** is it going to do that
Quote by Ponyexpress
and how the **** is it going to do that

who knows but August 08'ers UNITE!
Quote by Ponyexpress
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEEN? (MEAN)

maybe i was unclear in what i said lol

It means use the search bar before you make threads of this nature.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Ponyexpress
ok I'll tell part of mine but until i see some more posts not the whole thing

ok so i went to school and the teacher decied to have class outside so it was a kind of windy day and.....

thats the first part of mine I'll continue it whe i see some stoiries

and your skirt flew up?.... seems a likely end to this wouldnt you say?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Now you have to tell your story so that it's not spam
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by Raiderkid38
and your skirt flew up?.... seems a likely end to this wouldnt you say?

actualy no not quite
i tried making a hottest chick on UG thread that got closed in like ten minutes and i got insulted the whole ten...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world
domination.
Quote by Ponyexpress
actualy no not quite

well lets hear it
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
might as well tell the whole thing this isnt going to be fun for me

ok so i went to school and the teacher decied to have class outside so it was a kind of windy day and one my papers blew away from the porch so i had to go get it obviously
this wouldnt be so bad if i hadnt packed all my boxers (i was wearing breifs) and my belt the day before because i was leveing for a vaction for the next week now i dont ussaly were breifs so the only pair i had was a little small no they didnt rip but small breifs dont stay up very well so when i bent down to grab the paper and happend to be wereing pants that were a little big for me they fell down a little not all the way but enough to see most of my ass when i turned around to face the class I noticed firstly that a girl i had a huge crush on and knows that i like her was looking then i noticed everyone else was looking including the teacher I had no idea why at the time but even the guys were looking one of them had a big smile on his face not like a haha thats funny smile but like pervy creepy smile later on (it was a windy day) i noticed the cool breeze on my crack oh so thats what evryone was looking at so yea thats the story i did some other stupid stuff that year to oh look its almost time for school to star again *loads shotgun*
anyways your turn now people
I've posted this before.
I was in the bathroom once at school.
And these two guys come in. One goes "Ey yo, someones taking a sh*t!"
I was taking the sh*t and then I fart.
One guy says "That's a mean sh*t he's taking!"
Again, farted.
"DAAAMN that sh*t is MEAN!"
Quote by metaldud536
I've posted this before.
Again, farted.

Jesus christ I remember that post.
Quote by Ponyexpress

ok so i went to school and the teacher decied to have class outside so it was a kind of windy day and one my papers blew away from the porch so i had to go get it obviously
this wouldnt be so bad if i hadnt packed all my boxers (i was wearing breifs) and my belt the day before because i was leveing for a vaction for the next week now i dont ussaly were breifs so the only pair i had was a little small no they didnt rip but small breifs dont stay up very well so when i bent down to grab the paper and happend to be wereing pants that were a little big for me they fell down a little not all the way but enough to see most of my ass when i turned around to face the class I noticed firstly that a girl i had a huge crush on and knows that i like her was looking then i noticed everyone else was looking including the teacher I had no idea why at the time but even the guys were looking one of them had a big smile on his face not like a haha thats funny smile but like pervy creepy smile later on (it was a windy day) i noticed the cool breeze on my crack oh so thats what evryone was looking at so yea thats the story i did some other stupid stuff that year to oh look its almost time for school to star again *loads shotgun*

sure as hell beats mine

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world
domination.
Quote by metaldud536
I've posted this before.
Again, farted.

thats only happend to me like twice
Quote by Ponyexpress

anyway......
once i got caught fapping when i was like 13
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by metaldud536
I've posted this before.
Again, farted.

brilliant!
Quote by Ponyexpress

by the time you make it out of elementary school none of them will even remember it anyway

Quote by metaldud536
I've posted this before.
Again, farted.

Lol thats happened to me too
i had the shits before a concert and one of the singers was actually in the bathroom commenting on it
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Last edited by Ez0ph at Aug 14, 2008,
I forgot how to spell embarrassing.

Oh wait, that was the TS.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Ponyexpress
thats only happend to me like twice

It's a true story. Find the thread about embarrassing bathroom stories.
Of course it's funnier when the people are ghetto who walk in.
Quote by Ponyexpress

Here have my punctuation, you need it more than I do.
X
Quote by Ez0ph
by the time you make it out of elementary school none of them will even remember it anyway

no theyl remember because of all the other stuff i did this actualy might not be the MOST embaressing probobly just least painfull to talk about
Quote by metaldud536
It's a true story. Find the thread about embarrassing bathroom stories.
Of course it's funnier when the people are ghetto who walk in.

noseriously that has hapend to me twice

i hate my life

sorry for the double post
Quote by Ponyexpress
Might as well tell the whole thing. This isn't going to be fun for me.

Okay, so I went to school, and the teacher decied to have class outside. It was a kind of windy day, and one my papers blew away from the porch; I had to go get it, obviously.
This wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't packed all my boxers (I was wearing briefs) and my belt the day before because I was leaving for a vaction for the next week. Now, I don't usually wear briefs, so the only pair I had were a little small. No, they didn't rip, but small briefs don't stay up very well. So when I bent down to grab the paper, I happened to be wearing pants that were a little big for me. They fell down a little, not all the way, but enough to see most of my ass. When I turned around to face the class the first thing that I noticed was that a girl I had a huge crush on was looking. Then I noticed everyone else was looking, including the teacher. I had no idea why at the time, but even the guys were looking. One of them had a big smile on his face. Not like a "Haha, that's funny" smile, but rather a pervy, creepy smile Later on, I noticed the cool breeze on my crack. Oh! So that's what evryone was looking at. So, yeah. That's the story. I did some other stupid stuff that year, too. Oh look, it's almost time for school to start again. *loads shotgun*
Anyway, your turn now, people.

I fixed that entire wall of text (mostly) just so I could point out how embaressing it is that you're grammar is so terrible. Looking back, it just doesn't seem like it was worth it...
EDIT:
Quote by Tatakai!
Here have my punctuation, you need it more than I do.

I hate you...
Page 1 of 2