Poll: Should AC/DC play at Ozzfest?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should AC/DC play at Ozzfest?
YAY
42 76%
NAY
13 24%
Voters: 55.
No. They should go on tour, alone.

They're AC - motherfuckin' - DC. They don't need a support act, nor someone else on stage.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Aug 14, 2008,
I wouldn't make the effort to see AC/DC wherever they were playing.
Quote by Flying Couch
No. They should go on tour, alone.

But they could do that, then do Ozzfest, just for ****s and Giggs.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
um....well...I'm still debating with myself whether there metal or not, so...hhhmmm....WHY MUST THE PIT MAKE ME THINK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm for it...why not?
I wouldn't even go if jesus himself were playing.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Like I said in the article page, they aren't Ozzfest material.

They would get bottled/booed/etc.

MC name = Bearrorism
AC/DC are F*cking awesome, so yes i would go seem them at Ozzfest. most bands that play ozzfest at least owe a little influence to AC/DC.

But im also for sure going to see them on their black ice tour, so it doesn't really matter to me. Ozzfest isn't anywhere near me.
ACDC.......
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
If it was 1991 I'd say yes..... but nowadays the guitar sound has changed too much and it wouldn't fit in well at Ozzfest..... I hate their new guitar sound, it's weak and it sucks.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by saphrax
Not at all. I think they would be well received. I'd love it!

Ozzfest is bands like Behemoth and Nile (at least it was last year, idk whos playing now)
AC/DC is power chord driven classic hard rock.
Not metal.
Theres a big difference.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Nay

i may be wrong, but arent the bands that play at Ozzfest usually metal bands, that arent extremely popular yet? AC/DC is niether metal, nor not extremely popular. Plus they are coming out with a new album, so they should tour by themselves, anyway.

EDIT:
Quote by Ez0th
Ozzfest is bands like Behemoth and Nile (at least it was last year, idk whos playing now)
AC/DC is power chord driven classic hard rock.
Not metal.
Theres a big difference.

yup, very true.
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby
i never really liked ac/dc , they use like the same 3 chords and the singer sounds like hes having diarhea coming out of his mouth
Quote by Taygunov
i never really liked ac/dc , they use like the same 3 chords and the singer sounds like hes having diarhea coming out of his mouth

.....I suggest you listen to Bon Scott era AC/DC.... he was actually a good singer, I don't like Brian Johnson.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
i think it would be cool to see them so i said yay but they really dont fit in. theyre not even metal.