I have a couple questions about pickups....

1. If i buy pickups from a place other than guitar center, will they still install them?

2. How much does this usually cost?

3. What is the best type of pickups i can buy for under $100 for good blues tone.(please nothing online, id rather go to the store to buy it)

Thanks for your help
1, it depends on where you buy them
2, it depends on where you live
3, It depends on what guitar you have, where in the world you live, and what amp you have.

Give us a little more info and we can give you a real answer.
Not taking any online orders.
any place other than guitar center
I live in NJ but i dont see how that would make a difference
i have a squier strat, and an old amp that doesnt say who manufactures it, but i think its decent
Quote by NJ16W
I have a couple questions about pickups....

1. If i buy pickups from a place other than guitar center, will they still install them?

2. How much does this usually cost?

3. What is the best type of pickups i can buy for under $100 for good blues tone.(please nothing online, id rather go to the store to buy it)

Thanks for your help

Why not online? I can understand wanting to buy a guitar, amp or pedal in person because you need to try them out, but there's nothing you can do to to try a pickup...you just pays your money and takes your chances so buying online is no different from buying in a store. Except you get more choice and it's usually cheaper

Where you live matters because there's different pickups available in different countries which means the most cost-effective options tend to vary. You should really so some research on your amp, because knowing what it is will tell you if it's actually worth spending your money on new pickups.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com