okay so i just broke a string on my Ibanez RG4. i use 9 guage Ernie Ball Super Slinkys and i have a whole pack of them except for the high e string (the one i broke) my question is can i just use the b string (which is 11 guage) instead of buying more strings?
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
to get an awesome new tunning yes, to get a a normal tunning no
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
you could but it wont sound right because that haapened to me and i did that, and my guitar sounded bad
If it has a trem, i wouldnt reccomend it.. its possible, but it will feel alot different, and if you have a trem, you're going to have to do alot to get the bridge right.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
You can buy "singles" at most good music stores but you might not be able to pick the brand you want, just the gauge.
Moving on.....
just ask the guy at the music store to sell you an ernie ball super slinky .09 gauge string
ya i did it and its not too bad its just that i dont think ill be going to a music store soon oh well ill fix it wen i can it just feels a little wierd thanx guys
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT