This my seem like a silly question but im in the process of purchasing an ESP V-500, Im just not a fan of the inlays, is there anyway I can take off the inlays and possibly get some other kind?

the whole guitar looks perfect its just the dot inlays look really bland

thanks in advance
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
To get the inlays redone, would be really, really expensive. And no you can't just take them off unless you want big holes in your fretboard.

There are sticker inlay things you can get off of ebay, but that's always come off as extremely tacky to me...
or just go to esps website, and download their custom orders papaer where they let you change the inlays (along with a bounch of other stuff)
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
^ The ESP V-500 is $700. The cheapest custom ESP I've been able to spec on the ESP website is $3500. Kind of a big jump don't you think?
You could go custom but it would cost alot more. Probably too much just to fix a little problem like that.
why don't you buy a guitar with the inlays that you like
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
just go local and find a custom shop in ur town and get a guitar built locally will cost like $1000 somin but it will be of equal or greater quality then the ESP. so go local
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS