convert Iraq TO Christianity.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Idiotic governments run by idiotic people with idiotic religions, spilling blood in the name of invisible entities in the sky.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Wow, I've heard of converting people to a religion, but I gotta hand it to you, I've never heard of converting an entire country INTO a religion. Incredible.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Okaaaaaayyyyyy.

Says the person who's never met an american soldier or been to america.
And a reporter about as biased as a presenter for a political party.
how do you make a nation a religion?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
this is probably the threadstarters way of making fun of America and religion at the same time.... after all he is from Finland
I see no sign of fortress.
Okay, so there are missionaries in Iraq. I wasn't aware that was sinister in any way. It's not like they're government sponsored, or forcing people to accept christianity. Jesus, you make it sound like converting someone is some kind of evil goal.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by darkstar2466
Idiotic governments run by idiotic people with idiotic religions, spilling blood in the name of invisible entities in the sky.

Sigged. My opinion exactly.

So you're saying The United States of America is going to turn Iraq INTO Christianity? Well that's ****ed.
Quote by Rockon914
if its on the internet it has to be true

HAHAHA
Quote by Gregray88
So you're saying The United States of America is going to turn Iraq INTO Christianity? Well that's ****ed.

True.
We're seriously in the Crusade period [1300 A.D] now.
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
lol, the video takes 9 minutes, you guys could at least watch it before you call Shennanigans and whatnot..
whatever, china will whipe the floor wiht us if we try that ****
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
thats bull**** bush isnt stupid enough to do that dont get me wrong i am a Christian but i think this is taking things out of propotion
why not try and make the earth spin the other way, proberbly easier than making someone change religion...
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

Yes, America plans to convert Iraq to Christianity. Also, the radical Christians elected George Bush by themselves. The radical Christians are being completely backed up by the government and the military. And to top it off, we then plan on converting the whole world to Christianity. Not to forget we have General William Boyken, who spends all his free time at Baptist meetings and hunting Islamists, is in charge of finding Osama Bin Laden so we can convert him. Shit, all of our well kept secrets are being exposed.

I gotta admit my favorite part was when they said "Tom White has dyed his hair".

Edit: The only bad thing I saw was when Boyken said their God was just an idol. Allah = God. So....yeah.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by metaldud536
If this were true, that would make our soldiers overseas seem like they're not fighting a meaningless war....but a WRONG one.

the meaningless war they already fight is wrong, all wars are wrong...
Quote by LedZeppelin
Wow, I've heard of converting people to a religion, but I gotta hand it to you, I've never heard of converting an entire country INTO a religion. Incredible.

Constantine converted half of Europe to Christianity. Rich cultural legacies and diverse beliefs from Zoroastrianism to Druidism were near wiped out. The discussion of morality and ethics ended as rational debate and philosophy died in the face rigid scripture and dogma. Before christianity and global monotheism there were few holy wars. In the two thousand years since there have been too many to count.

And people call him a saint.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
didn't even watch it, don't believe it. our government is anti-christianity.

EDIT: fixed
Quote by darkstar2466

When was the last time Christians started a holy war?
Quote by Lin
Constantine converted half of Europe to Christianity. Rich cultural legacies and diverse beliefs from Zoroastrianism to Druidism were near wiped out. The discussion of morality and ethics ended as rational debate and philosophy died in the face rigid scripture and dogma. Before christianity and global monotheism there were few holy wars. In the two thousand years since there have been too many to count.

And people call him a saint.

there never were any holy wars
all of them boiled down to "give me your stuff"

before just people didn't have enough stuff to warrant taking