okay do u even have frigen life, u insult me because i put up a post for a tab and when i put the link, i put that there so that i dont get a crappy tab that only has little bits so stfu
*Reported*
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Quote by xblade12100
okay do u even have frigen life, u insult me because i put up a post for a tab and when i put the link, i put that there so that i dont get a crappy tab that only has little bits so stfu

Are you trying to say you want the tab of the 11 year old kid playing the song wrong?
Or do you want the tab to the actual song, which has been posted, and seems like there's every single ****ing note on that tab.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by dancesisidance
Are you trying to say you want the tab of the 11 year old kid playing the song wrong?
Or do you want the tab to the actual song, which has been posted, and seems like there's every single ****ing note on that tab.

I agree here...listen to the actual song, not a distorted version of a little kid playing it...the tab here is (as far as i can tell) as close to 100% as anything out there
okay thanks, yes but dances F*ck off, besides i didnt do nothing wrong, i just wanted to know if the full tab was there, okay, i didnt mean to tell u to have a bl*wj0b
Why are all the comments to this video like "He hit the nail on the head!" "Few notes wrong but good!"

He's 11 but doesn't deserve 5 stars for that. Looks like he was just tremolo picking random notes through the whole thing. But, for a 11 year old, I suppose thats fine.

Anyways, as stated above, this isn't the "REAL" way of playing the song. Not even close. Use the Tab on here.
Last edited by Ze_Metal at Aug 14, 2008,
there was a tab for it in the guitar world mag a couple months back....
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.