It is featured for a moment on the Scrubs episode "My Nickname," when Turk is on the bench eating lunch when he is unexpectedly paged by Dr. Kelso and tricked into giving up the bench.

I looked up the episode on Wikipedia and it said the song on the episode was Sebadoh - "On Fire," but that is the song that plays at the end of the episode.

I then looked on scrubs.wikia.com and it said there was a song entitled "Heard Ya Talkin'" by Jeremy Kay on it, but I am unable to find a tab for this song. I looked here on UG, and I tried 911tabs.com, but the only song listed under Jeremy Kay on both sites is Have It All.

Does anyone know the name of this song?

Thank you, in advance.

I had this in Tabs & Chords, and I was told this was the proper forum...
Last edited by Msu_Man04 at Aug 14, 2008,
Quote by Msu_Man04
a song entiteld "Heard Ya Talkin'" by Jeremy Kay on it, but I am unable to find a tab for this song.

There might not be a tab for the song you're looking for, so it might be better to look for an MP3 of it. If no one here can help you, I'd say use iTunes and browse through the store for possible matches, since they have 30-second previews for everything. That's what I do when I'm trying to match a song to a name.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.