it's behringer, i wouldn't trust it would last long. It will do the job, it's just the matter of how long
idk, the old behringer stuff was crap, but the new stuff isnt that bad, ive had my gmx for alomst 2 years and its superrrrrrrrrrrr

.. its not my main amp anymore, but its superrrrrrrrrr
I'd pay a bit more and get Korg rack tuner, I trust Behringer products about as much as I trust the one-eyed 50 year old crack addict who lives with his mother 2 doors down.
ohai little sig.
Quote by Ghold125
it's behringer, i wouldn't trust it would last long. It will do the job, it's just the matter of how long

hey btw, is the weeping demon not like the best friggin wah ever? i might buy one
all the reviews and vids and clips sound AMAZING
it's the weeping demon, it's ok but i might replace it with a dunlop 535q after i get a case for my schecter
Quote by Demonikk
I'd pay a bit more and get Korg rack tuner, I trust Behringer products about as much as I trust the one-eyed 50 year old crack addict who lives with his mother 2 doors down.

hey man, if hes 50 years old and lives with his mom he must take real good care of her for her to still be kicking around, id trust him, hes probably an awesome cook

.. :P
Quote by Ghold125
it's the weeping demon, it's ok but i might replace it with a dunlop 535q after i get a case for my schecter

ya i know i got a bit confused for a sec :P

but.. ya.. AMAZING