Danelecto Fab Overdrive w/TS-808 Overdrive Mod w/box - $75.00

BYOC Phase 90 - $100.00

Line 6 Uber Metal Distortion w/box and w/AC adapter - $105.00

The Line 6 Uber Metal pedal and the Danelectro Overdrive pedal are basically brand new. All pedals have velcro on the bottom. Prices include shipping in the USA only. Paypal is preferred.

This board powers up to 6 pedals, and comes in a 600 Denier DuraGuard bag. The board is removable from the bag. Includes 9 volt power supply & power chain cables, an accessory pocket, and a shoulder strap & handle. The board has only been powered up one time to check the pedals. $60.00 shipped in the USA. Paypal is preferred.

PEDALS DO NOT COME WITH THE BOARD.

Quote by cfhwarhead
All those are very overpriced.

Thanks for your input, you don't have to buy them.
Quote by aywilson
Thanks for your input, you don't have to buy them.

Didnt say i was gonna or did, just saying they are used and still over the price of it new.
Quote by cfhwarhead
Didnt say i was gonna or did, just saying they are used and still over the price of it new.

theres a thing called negotiating (sp?) jackass.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Quote by thespian948

:lol

Guys if you have a problem with someones prices send them a PM. It's not your business what he's selling them for. You don't have to buy them.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
yea but what if we're looking out for the best interest of others on this board? why let someone rip someone else off like that?
Are the prices a hair high? Maybe. But they are not over the MAP (the Dano is really hard to place as it's a modded one, and I do not know the original value so that is excluded.) To high ball something is not ripping people off. Ripping people off is Ed Roman.
They are overpriced though. He seams like he's not going to budge with the price, judging by the fact that I dont see 'OBO' anywere. Theres no problem with looking out for others. Somebody who may be interested might think they're getting a deal on something, when really they're better off buying the pedal new, or used for much cheaper. Part of being a seller is working things out with the buyer, and I don't consider high balling the buyings as being a good seller.

Good luck with your sale, but for the prices you have set here on these pedals, I don't see you selling them here on the boards. Atleast not to anybody who knows what they're getting.
Stupid high prices dude, And it says in the rules that i can say that.

Please reconsider your prices if you want a sell. Good luck man.
Quote by thespian948

He has no intention of lowing prices????

If someone buys a pedal without researching how much it costs to begin with they deserved to get screwed.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
how about everyone just reads the rules?

ill summarize one point in particular: if a seller is asking more for their used pedal than the price of a new one, it SHOULD be mentioned in the thread in a polite way.

personally, i believe that for those on a message board, as in any other community, ought to look out for one another. and when it appears that someone is trying to get more money for something than its worth then it should be shared. looking out for one another is one of the key advantages of community.

and seller, the logical response would be something like, "oh, you can get a line 6 uber metal new for $80 now? then I'll take $70 OR in that case i dont think im going to sell it."

thats my feeling on the matter. ive pointed it out several times and it's always been in a courteous manner. i don't see why a seller would get mad. it doesn't make sense to me.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Quote by staticoverdub
how about everyone just reads the rules?

ill summarize one point in particular: if a seller is asking more for their used pedal than the price of a new one, it SHOULD be mentioned in the thread in a polite way.

personally, i believe that for those on a message board, as in any other community, ought to look out for one another. and when it appears that someone is trying to get more money for something than its worth then it should be shared. looking out for one another is one of the key advantages of community.

and seller, the logical response would be something like, "oh, you can get a line 6 uber metal new for $80 now? then I'll take $70 OR in that case i dont think im going to sell it."

thats my feeling on the matter. ive pointed it out several times and it's always been in a courteous manner. i don't see why a seller would get mad. it doesn't make sense to me.

Your right. It makes a big difference how you say it.
Quote by doggy_hat
Bump for some lower prices:

EH Delay/Echo w/power supply - $80.00
Danelectro - $50.00
BYOC Phase 90 - $75.00
Line 6 Uber Metal Distortion w/power supply - $90.00
Are you willing to take a trade for anything (particularly the EHX echo or the Phase 90)? I've got a Marshall Bluesbreaker II overdrive in mint condition to offer.
Quote by cokeisbetter
Are you willing to take a trade for anything (particularly the EHX echo or the Phase 90)? I've got a Marshall Bluesbreaker II overdrive in mint condition to offer.

Thanks, but I'm just looking for a straight sale. I'm getting rid of ALL my pedals, my tube amp, and pedal board.