At least, that's how i'd describe it. It being "Today, Tomorrow", the new song my band has uploaded to UG profiles. Follow the link in my signature if you'd like to give it a listen. We thought this one went perfect so i'm interested to see what you guys think.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
someone not going to read what you wrote and report you for the title, next time dont write a title like that, it doesnt go over well, theres been an uprising of title discrimination lately where people see thread dont read the writing below title and report it. but it probally wont be closed
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
^ Personally i don't see it. But then I usually have a hard time working out how the mods on these forums think. I mean, this is the promote your band forum; what else is the thread going to be about?
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
"Today Tomorrow" sounds very...stiff. The bass and drums sound really mechanical and as if there is no feeling in the music at all. The guitar sounds more alive, but it still sounds somewhat machine-like. This is a good track overall, but I definitely think it needs more of a human touch to make it sound better.

The bass and drums in "Broken Fingers" sound very mechanical once again. I like the drumming that is done on the toms - very...good. The bass has some really nice licks throughout. The only other comment I have is that the vocals sound really...I don't know - they sound good in an off way.

Your voice doesn't seem to really fit, but it sounds good at the same time. Good stuff but I want to hear humans! If you've got some time check out my acousitc stuff and let me know what you think. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968