I was wondering how do you guys get places to practice? When we get a drummer we're worried about practicing in my house anymore, so we'll need a pretty big room.

How did you get yours?

Also, how did you guys get gear? Right now, we have amps and everything, but we have no mics or a PA system. Where's the best place for this? We've been thinking of getting an extra drum kit from a pawn shop for the place, if we can find it.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
we practice in my grandma's summer kitchen...it's under my place.
We have to take the drums in and out all the time tho
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
find a local recording/rehearsal studio, they usually dont cost too much to hire a rehearsal space for a few hours, and they usually (if not, always) have a PA and some kinda drumkit.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
your local rec. center?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
How much would you say it costs to rent out a rehearsal studio? Because I'd like these to be pretty regular, so in the end it'd probably be cheaper just buying a PA and kit.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
in the long run it'd just be cheaper to get a PA system and a drum set off of ebay or something and find a rec. or arts center to practice at.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I have a reheasal studio near-ish to my house. It's quite inexpensive, especially when you're splitting up the costs between band members. It has a PA and Drumkit and amps, so all we have to do is walk in with our guitars, basses and sticks.

Its the best option for me, but you might not have a studio nearby (but I bet you do, you just dont know it).

Also, it may be a little expensive if you're using it like 5 times a week. Maybe you could mix and match, use a studio and someone's house intermittently, depending on what you are hoping to accomplish in that session.
Drummers ussually have best places to practice in my experience.
I think buying a PA and all would be cheaper in the long run, rather then renting.
Well you say you dont have a drummer yet, so I'd say for now just practice in another band member's house or in a bacyard. get an extension cord and a surge protector with a butt load of plugs and use that for guitars and vox.

When you do get a drummer, I'd recommend just practicing at his house. It's much easier to bring yur guitar/amp and a bookbag than it is to haul an entire drum set.

garages, backyards, basements. the 3 best places.
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist