Quick Question:

On the Fender hot rod amp, it has a "Power amp in". Is this the same as an effects loop or Aux input? I'd like to know before I go and look at them, because if it's not, I don't want one.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
If it has pre amp out and power amp in then yes its just another name for FX loop. THey use line in line out to sometimes.