I have started to have a routine practise every day, I do JustinSandercoe's (Youtube account) "Finger-gym" one time. (Check it out)

And I practise all four fingers for 10 minutes. Like this:

e|-------------------------------------------------------1-2-3-4-3-2-1---------------------------
B|---------------------------------------------1-2-3-4------------------4-3-2-1-----------------
G|----------------------------------1-2-3-4---------------------------------------4-3-2-1-------
D|-----------------------1-2-3-4-------------------------------------------------------------------
A|------------1-2-3-4------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|-1-2-3-4-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------....

And so on, up the fret board.

I'm lead guitar in a Thrash-metal band, so I need to do fast solos:P

Do know any other stuff I should practise every day to gain left hand speed fast? And accuracy.

Thanks.
With the chromatics, you can also do every permutation of 1234, eg 1234 2341 3412 4123 for the bottom four strings, and so on.
Start on Metallica solos; from there move up to the kind you want.
EDIT Ride the lightning is a great solo to do. Anything from killem all will help.
Check out freepowers lessons, specifically the ones on correct practice and finger independence.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by cfhwarhead
Start on Metallica solos; from there move up to the kind you want.
EDIT Ride the lightning is a great solo to do. Anything from killem all will help.

That is one of the reasons I want to play fast, I love Metallica, I can the riffs but the solos is to fast:P
Quote by Noskool

Do know any other stuff I should practise every day to gain left hand speed fast? And accuracy.

Thanks.

Sadly you want the impossible - you can't force speed and it doesn't happen quickly. Best thing to do is put it out of your head and completely forget about it. Just focus on playing accurately, the speed will come with time but you'll have to be patient.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Here's a pretty good exercise for finger independence, which leads to accuracy

-----------15-------14------13-----------
--------14--------13------12--------------
-----13---------12------11----------------
--12----------11------10------------------
------------------------------------
------------------------------------ And so on down, and back up the fretboard.
Quote by Noskool
Thanks.

A Metronome is your best friend. Push it but not so hard you're getting sloppy.

When you play anything (slow or fast) concentrate on the timing in your fret hand. Your fingers should move at the same speed to fret a note whether you're playing fast or slow. Playing slow means there will just be more time between movements, but the movements should still be crisp, and quick with spot on timing.

Oh And don't forget your right hand!!
Si
Absolutely use a metronome and keep track of your progress. There is no substitute for this and no way to see if you're actually improving unless you keep track of your tempos. There are also about 8 million other exercises you can do to build left hand speed, but I would focus on exercises that make you practice different notes per string. What I mean by this is that with the "chromatic" exercise you're doing, 1234 (not actually a chromatic scale if you're playing them on the same frets each string but that's for another time ), you're playing four notes per string. There is a much different feel in both the right and left hands playing four notes per string quickly than three notes per string quickly. There is a great exercise that I love to use to warm up and practice that involves going up the first pattern of the modes (Ionian) using three notes per string, then sliding up on the high E string and coming down the second pattern (Dorian), then sliding up on the low E and going up Phrygian, etc, etc, until you've come back down Ionian an octave higher. I'll try to tab it out when I get a minute. This exercise will help you get a feel for three notes per string. Use pentatonic patterns for two note per string. Also try mixing it up, play three notes per string every other string and two or four notes per string on the odd ones. Hope this makes sense.
Quote by PSM
Absolutely use a metronome and keep track of your progress. There is no substitute for this and no way to see if you're actually improving unless you keep track of your tempos. There are also about 8 million other exercises you can do to build left hand speed, but I would focus on exercises that make you practice different notes per string. What I mean by this is that with the "chromatic" exercise you're doing, 1234 (not actually a chromatic scale if you're playing them on the same frets each string but that's for another time ), you're playing four notes per string. There is a much different feel in both the right and left hands playing four notes per string quickly than three notes per string quickly. There is a great exercise that I love to use to warm up and practice that involves going up the first pattern of the modes (Ionian) using three notes per string, then sliding up on the high E string and coming down the second pattern (Dorian), then sliding up on the low E and going up Phrygian, etc, etc, until you've come back down Ionian an octave higher. I'll try to tab it out when I get a minute. This exercise will help you get a feel for three notes per string. Use pentatonic patterns for two note per string. Also try mixing it up, play three notes per string every other string and two or four notes per string on the odd ones. Hope this makes sense.

That sounds pretty useful.
Ok, thanks. I think I'll need a tab for that one to understand it 100%.

But I won't make you do it if you don't want:P
e|-----------------------------------5-7-8-10-8-7-------------------------------------
B|----------------------------5-7-8----------------10-8-7-----------------------------
G|---------------------4-5-7-------------------------------9-7-5----------------------
D|--------------4-5-7---------------------------------------------9-7-5---------------
A|-------3-5-7-----------------------------------------------------------9-7-5--------
E|3-5-7-------------------------------------------------------------------------8-7-5-

e|-----------------------------------------8-10-12-
B|--------------------------------8-10-12----------
G|------------------------7-9-11-------------------
D|----------------7-9-10---------------------------
A|--------7-9-10-----------------------------------
E|7-8-10------------------------------------------- etc, etc, etc
There is a thread somewhere that has a load of warmups and exersices somewhere, i think its in the archive of best threads but i cant find it at the moment.
There are many different techniques but the most effective for me is:

---------------------------------------------------------------
--------------4--1--------------------------5--2-------------
----------3----------2-------------------4---------3---------
-----2-------------------3-----------3-----------------4-----
-1--------------------------4---2--------------------------5-etc

just move it up untill about the 12th fret then come back down going backwards

i find it really improvees accruccy
Sigs Are For Pussies
try this:

-9----8---8----8----8---------
-10--10--9----9----9---------
-11--11--11--10--10--------
-12--12--12--12--11--------
---------------------------------
---------------------------------

you play the first chord, shift down your first finger, then your second. etc.

it works better if you hold each one longer than a beat.
I like to use alternate picking (which helps your picking hand too) and go through and pick each chord twice before moving shifting the next finger.

It gets really tricky down at the lower frets.
-Gibson SG Faded
-Behringer HB01 Wah (I realize it sucks, but i have no money right now)
-Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
-Ibanez CF-7 Chorus/Flanger
-I'm not gonna list my amp until I get a decent one
like they said sadly speed is something that can't be rushed it takes lots of practice and time. A metrinome will help you gradually increase your speed. Also make sure that you keep your freting hand as close to the fretboard as possible and try to make your picking motions as small as possible. The less you lift your freting hand the faster it can get to its next fret.