i hope they die.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

was posted already.

I would kill people like that :S
You just can't hurt an innocent animal.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
I'm not even gonna watch that video, but if it is what I think it is, I would not hesitate one second to beat the living **** out of anyone who did that.
its not a video of it happening, its a news report. some people are just messed up.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
People who do **** like this are the lowest form of life, IMO. I even consider radical religious terrorists better than people like this. At least they kill for some cause other than their own sick pleasure.
thats how I got my cat, 2 years later that cat killed my neighbors Doberman. How she did it, Ill never know, plenty of blood though. Most vicious cat youll ever meet
Quote by Moggan13
Sig it and i'll give you a blowjob
bastards. good thing the cats still alive though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Thescottsman
thats how I got my cat, 2 years later that cat killed my neighbors Doberman. How she did it, Ill never know, plenty of blood though. Most vicious cat youll ever meet

musta went for the jugular.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I don't care much for animals. But sick and perverse people like that should be hanged and burned alive.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Last edited by Dimebag Dave at Aug 14, 2008,
holy **** i live like right there. i live right off of 168 and my dog goes to that vet wow..... i go over that overpass every single day man i didnt even know this happened
That's absolutely horrible. I think I'm going to cry.

... I'ma kill whoever did that.

Edit: I wish I could express how mad I actually am about this.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Last edited by Fryer Mike at Aug 14, 2008,
Wow, who does something like that?

Has anyone seen that sad video of two soldiers throwing a kitten in Iraq, to see how far it'd go?
Quote by Abunai X

Has anyone seen that sad video of two soldiers throwing a kitten in Iraq, to see how far it'd go?

first of all it was a puppy, and i'm pretty sure it was found to be a fake.

EDIT: but to people throwing a baby cat out of a window?? there is NO excuse whatsoever for that. it's plain evil.
Quote by Abunai X

i think it was a puppy, but yeah i saw it id be like

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

asshole military
Quote by Thescottsman

what!
Quote by Thescottsman

My cat killed a Jack Russel Terrier once.

Brought it to our doorstep, along with the head.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Fryer Mike
My cat killed a Jack Russel Terrier once.

Brought it to our doorstep, along with the head.

its usually the other way around.
man id like to take them for a ride myself and hold their face on the pavement as i drive so they know how it feels.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
i stepped on a kitten one time. I thought it was a rat because it was like just born and i didn't know my cat had kittens. she was carrying them in her mouth and dropped one and i see it and im like MOUSE DIE. and i stepped on it but instead of throwing off my foot with all the resilience of a rat it went squish

In Thirteen Seconds
It's been thirteen seconds
since you all last said
i've become the apparition
You predicted for my death

Myspace
Quote by Aaron the 4th
i stepped on a kitten one time. I thought it was a rat because it was like just born and i didn't know my cat had kittens. she was carrying them in her mouth and dropped one and i see it and im like MOUSE DIE. and i stepped on it but instead of throwing off my foot with all the resilience of a rat it went squish

Where you goin, city boy?!?
Quote by CoreysMonster
first of all it was a puppy, and i'm pretty sure it was found to be a fake.

EDIT: but to people throwing a baby cat out of a window?? there is NO excuse whatsoever for that. it's plain evil.

I'll take your word for it because I'm at school and people will think I'm weird if I spend my time watching people throw dogs.
has the pit gone gay? kittens are inferior animals, you'll all be vegetarian soon enough
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by xander307
has the pit gone gay? kittens are inferior animals, you'll all be vegetarian soon enough

well i ate your mothers pussy last night, but i wont be doing that again!
There are some really ****ed up people in this world. Karma will **** em back at some point.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Quote by Phazer
well i ate your mothers pussy last night, but i wont be doing that again!

/fail

Eat a bomb muffin kitten hugger!
In Thirteen Seconds
It's been thirteen seconds
since you all last said
i've become the apparition
You predicted for my death

Myspace
Really though, its not THAT bad. People are only so militant because kittens are cute.
Quote by Mudmen190
Really though, its not THAT bad. People are only so militant because kittens are cute.

of course its the darwinian way we are protective and favour things we are attracted to, otherwise the human race would be attracted to deformed retards which would infect the species and cause devolution .
I just came from reading the Mario is Gay and Joe satrianni looks like voldemort threads... Talk about a bringdown here...
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i lived in the US, i'ld donate for the kittens surgery...
Its all so small and cute...
How could anyone do that to such a cute little thing!!
If it was me, i'ld throw them out of a speeding car on the freeway to show them what it feels like!!
That's the cutest little kitten, I really want to donate now. How could you do that to such a poor little animal?
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
According to the comments, the kitten died of complications. But I'm not sure if that's true.

I truly don't understand how someone can just, like, do that ****. Meh.
thats beyond anything mean to an innocent animal ive ever heard of. if i met this person, they would meet a world of pain followed by a trip to hell