Page 1 of 2
I have a story to share, my friends.

Today whilst having lunch with my boss, her sister, and her husband at TGI Fridays I noticed a girl sitting at the other end of the restaurant. I **** you not, she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. So out of my league its rediculous. She was eating with a little girl that I assume was her sister. But that doesn't matter. The point is she was ****ing gorgeous. Anywho, I couldn't help but stare at her, and after a few minutes of me doing that, she caught me. I instantly looked away and started poking around at my food. After that, I started to look at her again and she looked back and our eyes met. So then after that the whole time we were eating, this girl and I were looking back and forth at eachother and I wanted to walk over there and talk to her so bad and I might have been able to work up the nerve to do it but my boss and her family was there. I almost wrote my name and number on a napkin and called the waitress over to take it to her but I decided against it because I didn't think my boss would like me trying to pick up a girl while I was on work hours. Anyway, everyone was finished and it was time to leave so I stood up, and started walking toward the door and the girl and I stared at eachother the whole time I was walking and just before I walked out the door she frowned at me and gave me a sad face.

Looking back on it now I regret not slipping her my number right before I got out the door.

Anyone else have any stories about missed opportunities?
Wow dude.

Same thing happened to me, except I was at Applebees.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Why the fuck didn't you write down your number on a napkin and give it to her as you walked out?!?!?!?!?

"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Why the fuck didn't you write down your number on a napkin and give it to her as you walked out?!?!?!?!?

"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

I wish I would have. I've been mad at myself ever since. My life will never be the same after seeing that girl. She was soooooo hot.
Well if she really wanted to meet you don't you think you would have waited an extra 30 seconds to get her number or atleast said something to her?
Last edited by Randy Bobandy at Aug 14, 2008,
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Sounds like most encounters ive ever had with anyone of the opposite sex.

Only it's more a case of after the inital stare i get spat at.

lol, it happens.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I think you ****ed up big.

I would've told my boss to please excuse me, then went and exchanged numbers. Your boss is a prick if he can't let his employees have a personal life.
what did she look like by the way....
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

****ing bosses, killemallL!!
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
I have a story to share, my friends.

Today whilst having lunch with my boss, her sister, and her husband at TGI Fridays I noticed a girl sitting at the other end of the restaurant. I **** you not, she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. So out of my league its rediculous. She was eating with a little girl that I assume was her sister. But that doesn't matter. The point is she was ****ing gorgeous. Anywho, I couldn't help but stare at her, and after a few minutes of me doing that, she caught me. I instantly looked away and started poking around at my food. After that, I started to look at her again and she looked back and our eyes met. So then after that the whole time we were eating, this girl and I were looking back and forth at eachother and I wanted to walk over there and talk to her so bad and I might have been able to work up the nerve to do it but my boss and her family was there. I almost wrote my name and number on a napkin and called the waitress over to take it to her but I decided against it because I didn't think my boss would like me trying to pick up a girl while I was on work hours. Anyway, everyone was finished and it was time to leave so I stood up, and started walking toward the door and the girl and I stared at eachother the whole time I was walking and just before I walked out the door she frowned at me and gave me a sad face.

Looking back on it now I regret not slipping her my number right before I got out the door.

Anyone else have any stories about missed opportunities?

that was YOU?????

haha jk, it happens all the time dude, just wait you are going to see her again in like a week, no joke.... lifes weird like that
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Yeah man, next time just work up the confidence to do it. Think "whats the worst that can happen?"
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by spoonfulofshred
Not me. I've hooked up with every girl I've seen at TGI Fridays. EVERY ONE!

just one huh?
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by foob85
I think you ****ed up big.

I would've told my boss to please excuse me, then went and exchanged numbers. Your boss is a prick if he can't let his employees have a personal life.

I know this. She isn't a prick, she's actually the nicest boss I've ever had. She paid for my lunch, as a matter of fact.

Anyway, I was so stunned with all of it I didn't know what to do. Plus I was nervous as **** and she was so far out of my league I figured if I even tried to talk to her I'd just get a dirty look. lol.
Quote by slash4114
what did she look like by the way....

is it you?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
I wish I would have. I've been mad at myself ever since. My life will never be the same after seeing that girl. She was soooooo hot.

Oh well, don't let the next one get away though.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

AAAwwwwwwwwwww, man........ You're one lucky son of a gun....... chicks don't dig me at all.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
I was in Turkey Point the other day, and I was walking on the road near the beach with my friend at around 1030 at night. These 2 girls walk up to us and it was obvious who favoured who. it worked out quite well... one was after my friend, the other was after me; they were both gorgeous (mine was more gorgeous). Anywho... we start to chat a bit... but since my friend is kind of shy and creepy, things got a bit weird between him and the girl he was talking to so she asked her friend if they could go now. The girl I was talking to asked if I wanted to come to her cottage..(OH..MY..GOD)..it was obvious what she wanted...

But yeah so I said NO (STUPID STUPID STUPID) because I was visiting a friend (STUPID! ).

I sooo very much regret that now. I should've asked for her number or MSN address at LEAST.

I also blame it slightly on my friend. He got all pouty and b*tchy.
Last edited by Fryer Mike at Aug 14, 2008,
Great story......

You saw a hot girl and didnt do shit....sounds like 95% of the pit.
DUDE! Quit telling the Pit about it and write a song about it...
It's not like it's ever been done before.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
my case is different, i went to a gig and i met this beautiful girl...i talked to her, i invited her to hang out and now she is my girlfriend.
the moral: you need the guts to do it.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Haha my boss woulda got up and started talking to her no lie. That guy was a crazy mofo when it came to ladies. He would come out and look like he was doing something just so he could stare at the hot moms shopping at the grocery store. Id laugh and just keep working.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie

I thought you said she was beautiful?
Quote by Fryer Mike
I was in Turkey Point the other day, and I was walking on the road near the beach with my friend at around 1030 at night. These 2 girls walk up to us and it was obvious who favoured who. it worked out quite well... one was after my friend, the other was after me; they were both gorgeous (mine was more gorgeous). Anywho... we start to chat a bit... but since my friend is kind of shy and creepy, things got a bit weird between him and the girl he was talking to so she asked her friend if they could go now. The girl I was talking to asked if I wanted to come to her cottage..(OH..MY..GOD)..it was obvious what she wanted...

But yeah so I said NO (STUPID STUPID STUPID) because I was visiting a friend (STUPID! ).

I sooo very much regret that now. I should've asked for her number or MSN address at LEAST.

Damn. That sucks when your friends ****-block you with stupid **** like that.
Then again, you kinda messed up by not going to the cottage.

Sure bro's before ho's, but if your friend is being a douche, that ain't no bro.
pics or it didnt happen

so this isnt spam...i have had a few girls that i know i shouldve asked out...but phailed to do so
Wow dude.

Same thing happened to me, except I was at Chippendale's.

And except it wasn't a girl..

Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
and she was so far out of my league I figured if I even tried to talk to her I'd just get a dirty look. lol.

That's the way I feel with every girl I am interested in. I am so not confident, it's not even funny.

not like that
but i think everyone in their life will always have "the one that got away"
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
i dont know ive never really had a moment like yours, but i met this gril who thought i was hot gave me her myspace, but my parents were there and then they told me o well since ididnt have a myspace, so i never saw the girl again and it was at an amusement park in a different state. parents are so over protective.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
you remind me of myself. i once had a great girl who wanted me but i blatently let my chance die out as i did nothing about it. thats why i am probably going to be single the rest of my life. but thats ok, because if i do end up becoming a nationally acclaimed heavy metal guitar player, no one expects you to get married anyway. i mean, thats not to say alot of them dont get married, but hey, it must be hard to have a family in that lifestyle, and id rather not get married at all then have a rocky relationship and then end up getting divorced. i couldnt do it. so anyway, i suggest, unless you are planning on becoming a nationally acclaimed heavy metal guitar player, that you learn to take oppertunities when you see them. dont deny it to yourself, you know deep down when the oppertunity comes. so next time you have this chance, go after the girl. do it for me, bro!
Quote by Soadfan8
you remind me of myself. i once had a great girl who wanted me but i blatently let my chance die out as i did nothing about it. thats why i am probably going to be single the rest of my life. but thats ok, because if i do end up becoming a nationally acclaimed heavy metal guitar player, no one expects you to get married anyway. i mean, thats not to say alot of them dont get married, but hey, it must be hard to have a family in that lifestyle, and id rather not get married at all then have a rocky relationship and then end up getting divorced. i couldnt do it. so anyway, i suggest, unless you are planning on becoming a nationally acclaimed heavy metal guitar player, that you learn to take oppertunities when you see them. dont deny it to yourself, you know deep down when the oppertunity comes. so next time you have this chance, go after the girl. do it for me, bro!

well im not taking oppurtunities for a relationship when i see them anymore . and who knows maybe a girl will be at the shows and inspire a song that sounds like "she talks to angels" and be the only other song that makes me cry
Quote by haha

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
one time in middle school, there was this girl who said she wanted to put make up on my face and i said no. But she kept asking me for like 3 more times and i said no, no.

Before that I heard her say that i was cute
Quote by lpmarshall
one time in middle school, there was this girl who said she wanted to put make up on my face and i said no. But she kept asking me for like 3 more times and i said no, no.

Before that I heard her say that i was cute

Never, ever let a woman put makeup on you.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by Fryer Mike

Your friend is what we call a **** block.
Did you ever think that maybe the little girl was...her little girl?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
There was this one new girl who was in marching band (yea, very geeky, I know) who I was strangely attracted to. She wasn't even super hot or anything but something about her just clicked with me. She kind of smiled at me a few times but I never even talked to her or found out her name.

Oh well, I am happy with my current gf anyways.
TS, you should have said you needed to use the restroom before you left, then slipped her the number..

YOU FUCKED IT UP!!

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Page 1 of 2