Page 1 of 2

I'd let them check my plumbings any day.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That's awesome.

Threadstarter, I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic, but just in case you're not:

You're an idiot.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."

They forgot UR MR GAY. Failure.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
oh my gosh, reading that forum just makes me so surprised there are still people like this. their so ignorant, trying to talk any sense into them is so useless
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by Smokey Amp
That's awesome.

Threadstarter, I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic, but just in case you're not:

You're an idiot.

Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Is that site satire? "As a true christian (TM) pastor"
Whate exactly is true christian and how can you trademark a religion?
Wow.
The only reason they think it is bad is because of the way they've interpreted it. Those people are clearly more perverted than those who made the game.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by ConeShred

They forgot UR MR GAY. Failure.

I'm pretty sure it's in the second post.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
The website is a joke, right?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
"They couldn't defeat us in pearl harbor so they're wiping us out through videogames"

I litterally Lol'd for like 10 minutes after reading that first sentence about Mario...
It's Landover Baptist, people. Welcome to the internet, it's about time.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny.
I'm more interested in how Jesus killed a boy over the wii.
Last edited by rasinañte at Aug 14, 2008,
Quote by LordBishek
That is a satirical forum, you know. Go look them up on wiki.

'Tis indeed.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
the best part is that in his sig he openly states he is a McCain supporter.

i lol'd.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
I loled soooo hard when it said that mario uses mushrooms to make him stronger and compared it pain killers to ease the pain of being sodomised
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
"Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked." ~ Deuteronomy 10:16

i read this at someone's sig
Sent from my iPad.
All he is stated is that Mario sapposably has drug references? Since when are drugs gay?
If i snort a line off the ass of a hot female asian hooker, does that make me gay?
Quote by Rush_fan2112
All he is stated is that Mario sapposably has drug references? Since when are drugs gay?
If i snort a line off the ass of a hot female asian hooker, does that make me gay?

In a word, yes. Because all female asian hookers are in fact male.
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Sadly it does. Believe in Jesus.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
They're here, they're queer, and they want your children!

lol that site rules, some homofobes that hate nintendo xD
A subliminal message that CONVINCES CHILDREN THEY ARE HOMOSEXUALS has been found on the cover of "Super Mario Galaxy."

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I hate religion so much. People like them just dig holes deeper as to why they are the problem with society.
hahahahahaha

"
"U R MR GAY" there it is, clear as day. And look at the other perversions in this image: note the sparkling stuff that is flowing from Mario's rectum: is this a "creampie" image, with Mario's bottom overflowing with "fairy dust"? Or is it some sort of enema reference?

And look at the lower-righthand-corner, right above the Nintendo logo, where you will see an object entering what is clearly a rectum.

And look at the Wii logo, it is clearly a reference to double-penetration. the W looks like the backbone of a skinny "twink" bending over, while the two...Other objects....Are so obvious I don't even have to mention it."

wow lol.

EDIT: whether it's satire or not, this is still hilarious haha.
XboxLive Gamertag: xhybr1dth30ryx

Quote by Zugunruhe
Thats a very insightful post, guy with Mario dry humping Peach as his avatar.

Quote by DownbëloW
ah, UG, just like myspace, but no pictures.
the good old days...
Last edited by Gibson_God11 at Aug 18, 2008,
im thinking of joining the site with the name Anton Szandor LaVey satanist. But i dont know if i want 50 angry christians after me:P

EDIT: http://www.geocities.com/gwbushyouth/playtime23.html

LOL! from that guys sig. Read it and click the jesus at the bottom.

"But what about those who don't pay, people who are greedy and keep God's money to themselves, people you hear making excuses like "But I'm in debt" or "But I'm Jewish"?

Last edited by TheConfusion at Aug 18, 2008,
Page 1 of 2