I just took a bandwidth speed test and on downloads I got 1752 kb/s (my state's average for the same ISP is 2910 kb/s) and my upload was 50 kb/s (my state's average for the same ISP is 524 kb/s)! Am I getting ripped off? I'm on a Mac and there are 3 computers that share the dsl altogether. Thanks in advance!
A man, a woman, and a bad musician walk into a bar...

Lady GaGa orders a beer.
umm duh your on a mac. Mac=most worthless thing ever. Im gonna modify your flash0
In Thirteen Seconds
It's been thirteen seconds
since you all last said
i've become the apparition
You predicted for my death

Myspace
My computer downloads are 180 kb/s at best. You're lucky. But, you're on the same network as 3 other computers, so that does significantly slow things down..
Yea, but even when I'm the only one connected its basically the same, sometimes slower.
A man, a woman, and a bad musician walk into a bar...

Lady GaGa orders a beer.
What the ****? Software does NOT determine your speeds...
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
mac is a helluvalot better than pc aaron the 4th
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Well, on dail-up you get about a 2kb per second download speed, and I have dail-up. So consider yourself lucky.
I'm a person.
Quote by Aaron the 4th
umm duh your on a mac. Mac=most worthless thing ever. Im gonna modify your flash0

T.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.