I'm pretty bored, so here they are in decending order based on number of hits.

Artist:           Song:                                       Hits:       Type: 

01.   Led Zeppelin      Stairway To Heaven                          [ 6561 ]    Tabs 
02.   Lynyrd Skynyrd    Sweet Home Alabama                          [ 4511 ]    Tabs 
03.   Jason Mraz        Im Yours                                    [ 4465 ]    Chords 
04.   Guns N Roses      Sweet Child O Mine                          [ 4072 ]    Tabs 
05.   Coldplay          Viva La Vida                                [ 3658 ]    Chords 
06.   Metallica         Enter Sandman                               [ 3553 ]    Tabs 
07.   Plain White Ts    Hey There Delilah (ver 2)                   [ 3498 ]    Tabs 
08.   Metallica         One (ver 2)                                 [ 3365 ]    Tabs 
09.   Eric Clapton      Tears In Heaven                             [ 3067 ]    Tabs 
10.   Oasis             Wonderwall (ver 4)                          [ 3001 ]    Tabs 

Discuss
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Hooray?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Wooo?
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
What are we supposed to do with this piece of information?
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

i declare this the most pointless thread of the day!

but...why the **** is hey there delilah there?
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
OH ****. All these songs should be classic rock songs which all boast considerable solos, played on Les Pauls. Nothing else.
okay... whats there to discuss again?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!