I got one a few weeks ago for an earlier one they did, it was for their top 4% of customers and I got a $25 gift card. I don't know what this one is for exactly. Probably the next certain percentage.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
They basically thank you for buying their stuff, and try to give you incentive to come back after you can't haggle anymore.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
Yeah, I've got the $25 gift coupon thing too, just not sure how exclusive the event will really be. I'll prolly go and play as many amps as I can in a very serious way and then just get me some Fish n Chips EQ and strings and hit the door.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I'll prolly go and play as many amps as I can in a very serious way.

So you're gunna be playing the amps with a stoic expression?

/imagines someone playing Cliffs of Dover on a completely cranked plexi standing 10 feet away completely expressionless

That'd be kind of funny.

But yes, I got one too for this weekend, but i'm going away so I won't be able to enjoy any of it! /sobs
Quote by RG_FANMAN
So you're gunna be playing the amps with a stoic expression?

/imagines someone playing Cliffs of Dover on a completely cranked plexi standing 10 feet away completely expressionless

That'd be kind of funny.

But yes, I got one too for this weekend, but i'm going away so I won't be able to enjoy any of it! /sobs
You made me lol, sir.

I didn't get any such invitation... I purchased a $1000 guitar there, too, jerks. :'(