Page 1 of 2
I'm looking mostly for beginners like myself. I've only been playing guitar for a year and a half and I want to try jamming with people and writing songs but theres no one around me who likes the same styles of music as I do or wants to jam with me. I'm 16 years old and I'm learning music theory and scales and stuff. My main influences are bands like Rush, Led Zeppelin, Jeff Healey, Jimi Hendrix, and Aerosmith so I would like to play music like they do.

Any questions or anything post them here. I would like to have a drummer, bassist, and if we can get them another guitar player to do either rhythm or a dual lead part with me and a vocalist.

Lead Guitar - Bradexman

Rythm/second lead - VHfan

Drummer - Guitar Eater

Bassist - James Forks

Vocalist -
Last edited by Bradexman at Aug 14, 2008,
dude im interested but if me and you could switch between lead and rhythm also where are you located?
Quote by VHfan
dude im interested but if me and you could switch between lead and rhythm also where are you located?

Im in Guelph. You're in Kitchener somewhere right? I see you in the ads board all the time.

And yeah thats what I meant by dual lead. We both have time to solo and play rhythm.

Do you want in?
oh god man, totally interested in drumming for you guys. my fav style im not into much metal or newer music. i have a recording quality mic i can also sing pretty well
Quote by Bradexman
Im in Guelph. You're in Kitchener somewhere right? I see you in the ads board all the time.

And yeah thats what I meant by dual lead. We both have time to solo and play rhythm.

Do you want in?

ya ok im in kitchener im in whats ur skill level though ive only played about a year as well
Quote by Guitar Eater
oh god man, totally interested in drumming for you guys. my fav style im not into much metal or newer music. i have a recording quality mic i can also sing pretty well

alright sweet. Do you want to do both or just one?
ill drum if we cant find a vocalist or if we need another second vocalist ill sing as well if no one else wants to
are we gonna do something along the lines of van halen, acdc, def leppard as well?
i suggest we start off with a simple song or two like i.e. cream sunshine of your love just to get our feet wet
Bass, right here.
+some easy organ and other random ****.
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
^if he doesn't want bass I'll take it

EDIT: That's fine guys, good luck!
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Cool, that was easy to get in. So, what are you guys thinking of?
alright cool we have a bassist now. Any other song suggestions?

So far we have:

Sunshine of your love
TNT

and I suggest Whole Lotta Love and/or Bring it on Home
oh um through the fire and flames jk um aint talkin bout love van halen
K well if you guys want to decide on a song tonight thats fine. I have to go to bed because I work at 5 tomorrow morning. Ill check back when I get home.
my votes still for sunshine cuzi ts easy to sing and play to for our first song. but w/e its cool with you guys. ya i cant record tonite anyway cuz of the noise
i would say TNT but sunshine is easy so its up o w/e u guys say
I added you both.
awesome. I'll get on later in the evening when I get home from work and finish eating.
Do you guys still need a singer?
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
the drum track is done, i have a whole plan on how we can do this effectively. we should talk on msn
Page 1 of 2