I just taught my grandpa the 12 bar blues thing and he smiles at me with his gold tooth shining and goes BB King ain't **** on me!. Do any of you guys have any other moments where you or someone else learned a song and thought you were hot stuff?
your grandpa sounds ace, mine just sleeps alot and writes letters to his MP complaining
Quote by 20cdndollars
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I HAVE to wear my kilt every Thursday...

I'm not sure why, though.

Me too!
We should start a support group.
One time in history class we had to change the lyrics to a song to something having to do with the lesson and preform it in front of the class, so I brought in my guitar and we decided on Black Dog. All the other guitarists in the class were mad at me because its such a simple song but everyone else was impressed majorly
I hope you informed him in the harshest way possible that B.B. King has in fact shat all over him.

My friend thinks he's awesome since he can *play the intro to Crosstown Traffic. I don't have the heart to break it to him how much he butchers the song
i was at guitar center playing black star by malmsteen and this kid came up to me and was like "whooooaaa, can you play crazy train? " hahaha
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
The band I'm in just jammed for like two minutes for a friend of the bass player (she's a foreign exchange student from Japan), and we asked her how it was, and she said we were better than the Foo Fighters.

I lol'd.
when i learned the stairway to heaven solo (well actually is not that i thought i was great stuff) but my dad came to my room and told me "i don't need to go to the zeppelin reunion, i have my own jimmy page here"

i smiled the whole day
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
i was trying out a bass amp in soundcontrol once and i started playing YYZ and this woman said she thought geddy was in the shop for a minute
Quote by 20cdndollars
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I HAVE to wear my kilt every Thursday...

I'm not sure why, though.

Me too!
We should start a support group.
I guess I ought to contribute a little more. When I first got my acoustic guitar which was my first guitar I learned Fine Again by Seether as my first song. I felt so awesome even though my mom said I was butchering it so hard .

Edit: Magnum that would make my day too dude .