Well, I think I am starting to. I was driving my little Honda Civic the other day, and I pulled up at a stop light. A green Lamborghini Murcielago pulls up next to me. His window was down, and so was mine. So I said "Sweet car". The guy looks at me, and replies "This is what $400 000 gets you.I'm glad I don't drive your piece of ****". Basically, this was very similar to that scene in the fast and the furious, except the guy was 10X more of a dick than the guy in the movie. Light turns green, I pull off and of course, he floors it. I pull up into the local Plaza, and next thing I see, the same guy's Lamborghini is on a speed bump. The whole lower part of his bumper was shattered because his car is so low. You see, Lambo's have a front lift for speed bumps and such, and I guess he forgot to use his. I was gonna pull up and say something like "At least my car still works". But instead, I just parked my car and went into the grocery store. I just thought I would share this with you guy. If you have any similar stories, do share it with the Pit. /Rant.
Be cool.
As long as the guy was okay, i would have said that. Either that or ram his car. lol.
Yeah, I beleive in it.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
it always seems more obvious if your looking for it.
i personally like to believe there is karma
Quote by steee21
That's intense. Almost as intense as that time i forgot how to sit down.

Quote by Zolom
Oreos are food...not weapons. MAKE EATS NOT WAR!
I believe it.

...Your shoes look nice, TS.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

i believe regardless of karma you should try not to go through life being a dick
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Yes.

Though I am a good example of karma not working, I still believe that people who do good their entire lives will reap the rewards of those good deeds sometime in their life, not just necessarily in the afterlife.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I believe in it a lot more than I used to, because I see it a lot now.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
I'm not too into that karma stuff, but I don't think that it doesn't exist at all.

So really, I all have to say is that guy was ****ing prick and he got what he deserved. (Yeah, if you believe in karma, that's karma.)
well with karma the thing is you can never prove it "works" or doesnt work, cause good things and bad things happen to everyone no matter what right? So say i do something good and some thing good happens to me a little later. Is it because of karma or because something good was bound to happen to me eventually? its all a matter of perspective
No. Read:

"Kuntar's group took Danny and Einat down to the beach, where a shootout with Israeli policemen and soldiers erupted. According to the witnesses, when Kuntar's group found that the rubber boat they'd arrived in was disabled by gunfire, Kuntar shot Danny at close range in the back, in front of his daughter, and drowned him in the sea to ensure he was dead. Next, eyewitnesses said he smashed the head of 4 year-old Einat on beach rocks and crushed her skull with the butt of his rifle"

What happened to Samir Kuntar? He got married, a college degree in social sciences, and today is free in Lebanon. Though he got divorced.

Stalin? Had a very nice life and died at the age of 7.

Mao? Died at the age of 82.

There are many examples of rapists and bad people getting away with it. However, it's nice when karma does its work.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Aug 14, 2008,
No, I don't believe in karma. But that isn't any reason for me to not be a nice guy.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by thedude051
Well, I think I am starting to. I was driving my little Honda Civic the other day, and I pulled up at a stop light. A green Lamborghini Murcielago pulls up next to me. His window was down, and so was mine. So I said "Sweet car". The guy looks at me, and replies "This is what $400 000 gets you.I'm glad I don't drive your piece of ****". Basically, this was very similar to that scene in the fast and the furious, except the guy was 10X more of a dick than the guy in the movie. Light turns green, I pull off and of course, he floors it. I pull up into the local Plaza, and next thing I see, the same guy's Lamborghini is on a speed bump. The whole lower part of his bumper was shattered because his car is so low. You see, Lambo's have a front lift for speed bumps and such, and I guess he forgot to use his. I was gonna pull up and say something like "At least my car still works". But instead, I just parked my car and went into the grocery store. I just thought I would share this with you guy. If you have any similar stories, do share it with the Pit. /Rant.

I still think you should have made an ass of the guy. The fact that his repair job will likely cost more than your entire car is a joke in itself
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
karma fake.
well its real but its fake at the same time.
no matter what you do, good and bad things will happen to you no matter what.
Whenever I do a bad thing on purpose I get an eerie feeling my guitar will explode... Or fall over. IDK. >_<
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
I think in general you create your own universe. By being a good person you try and create a positive universe and have a higher chance of making things work out well with good thinking/actions.
haha
That guy probably isn't even rich.

He probably leased the car out or put a down payment on it but lives in a studio apartment.
Karma is a lie. What about people who get away with murder? They dont get their come uppance because if you found not guilty of a crime they cannot bring up the case again. That is a prime example of karma being a lie
Quote by rooney1991
Karma is a lie. What about people who get away with murder? They dont get their come uppance because if you found not guilty of a crime they cannot bring up the case again. That is a prime example of karma being a lie

Well the idea is that the person found not guilty will get screwed over later on or will do something stupid.

eg. O.J. Simpson

I don't believe it.
just because they're not found guilty doesn't mean the rest of they're life is perfect.

what if when you leave the courtroom he's like 'YES! I'm not guilty!", takes a wrong turn, and gets raped himself?

well at least he's not found guilty...
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!