... But is there a site, program, or anything that will somehow allow me to have versions of songs with ONLY the vocals in it, no instruments or anything. Just vocals.

Sorry if this is a stupid and unreasonable request, lol. Just a simple "No, there isn't" will be sufficient... if there isn't.

Oh by the way, the reason why it would be useful for me to have just the vocals is because my amp can have an Ipod play through it. All of my bandmates(including me) suck at singing and it would be nice to have some vocals for a change.

Thank you.

-Negativnancy
Wrong forum.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by ConeShred
Wrong forum.

What would the appropriate forum be?

I looked through all of 'em, didnt find one that fits this question.. imo.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Not sure, But lemme guess. You wanna play a guitar part and put the lyrics on top of it, right? Ive thought of that before.

Heh, yeah.
Try in Guitar Gear & Accessories, or the Lyrics one.

Basically any forum besides the Pit. This forum is reserved for trolls and unserious people who will end up going nowhere with their lives.

Nuff said.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by ConeShred

Basically any forum besides the Pit. This forum is reserved for trolls and unserious people who will end up going nowhere with their lives.

Nuff said.

Heh, alright. Thanks.
Quote by negativnancy
Heh, yeah.

then, you could do lip sync...
Quote by ConeShred

Nuff said.

lies...