I bought a B.C. Rich Warlock about 6-7 months ago and ive had the same strings on it since. one busted the other day. What exact strings would be best to play with? I play things like: Metallica, BFMV, AILD, Atreyu, Cradle of Filth.

-Exavior
I always use Ernie Balls but that's just my preference. I've used DRs and D'Addarios before and they were both reliable. Some people say DRs are junk, but they're fine strings really.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

I don't know, if you do BFMV and AILD you'll want at least .10s or .11s
i use dunlop strings on all my guitars and they work perfect for me,usually .10,.11 usually thicker becasue i play alot of slayer and other thrash and i tremelo pick alot
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
It all comes down to preference. DRs tend to last longer than most though. Everything else is preference.
6-7 months!!

Holy crap.

I change my strings once a week!!
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by Teh GIR
6-7 months!!

Holy crap.

I change my strings once a week!!

yeah i cant afford that either. i make and sell rock art out of my garage, pays great the problem is advertizing.

-Exavior