they cancelled the smurfs. or the snorks. whatever the underwater ones were.
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,

360 Gamertag: S3AT0N
Guitars: Jackson RR3
All of the above?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by metaldud536
He was no longer able to save in Pokemon Silver because the game's internal battery died.

omglol!

stop.
Because he found out he had crabs while doing so tried to OD himself with heroin not knowing it was a used needle causing HIV/AIDS now he must get revenge on every ****er he see's.
He starred in The Love Guru. ZING!
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Go watch the newest Halloween remake by Rob Zomebie.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Because you touch yourself at night...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
He starred in The Love Guru. ZING!

May I say sir you are an IDIOT! Can someone clarify for him? I can't cause I'm still to dazed and confused at his thinking of knowing right things when they're not.
Quote by the_strikes

May I say sir you are an IDIOT! Can someone clarify for him? I can't cause I'm still to dazed and confused at his thinking of knowing right things when they're not.

lol funny thing is, that was a joke and im pretty sure there is no clarification necessary. im pretty sure he knows the difference between michael myers and mike myers

/lol
Quote by the_strikes

Perhaps you're the idiot for taking that seriously. He's Micheal Meyers from Halloween franchise. He wears a William Shatner mask painted white and kills teenagers with a bigass kitchen knife. Also he only walks when chasing people.

Looks like I know right things when they clearly are right.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by metaldud536
He was no longer able to save in Pokemon Silver because the game's internal battery died.

When that error comes up, you can still save, I just think that it doesn't shift from night/day anymore.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
When that error comes up, you can still save, I just think that it doesn't shift from night/day anymore.

my silver save file always gets erased. same thing happens with all my friends. you cant save.