Hello everyone!

Well, I remember I was lying on the floor at about 3am with my amp up to my ear, and I just started playing without thinking what I was doing, and suddenly I had a song in mind. So I decided to tab it out, record it, edit it, re-think some of it over, re-record it, etc. The whole process might have taken me a week. Please be honest, constructive crit is appreciated.

I made this with 2 clean guitar tracks. If anything to me, it seems Tool-ish/Bucketheadish above all else.

I played this with a Gibson Epiphone through a Roland Cube 30.

CLICK HERE

EDIT: Link fixed, sorry.
Last edited by Metal_Militia15 at Aug 15, 2008,
Link is broken...
The official Panamanian-Jamaican-Syrian-Canadian-American-Jew.

Schecter C-1 Classic
Line 6 Spider III 120 Watt
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal
Pretty good. I definetly heard the Bucketheadness which I certainly enjoyed. During certain parts I saw the resemblance to the more filler-type Tool (like Eon Blue Apocalypse etc...).

I enjoyed it but maybe it's because Tool and Buckethead are my favourites. Either way, well done.
I loved it. I think it would work perfectly for an interlude, or even a full song if you built up throughout (kind of like a Godspeed! kind of deal). It sounds like it could be on the soundtrack to 28 Days Later Seriously, great work.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
I loved it. I think it would work perfectly for an interlude, or even a full song if you built up throughout (kind of like a Godspeed! kind of deal). It sounds like it could be on the soundtrack to 28 Days Later Seriously, great work.

Awesome! It was meant as an interlude to start with. And I love 28 days later, lol.
i really liked the beginning kinda had a creep feeling an it is cool when you start adding more instruments such as the lead and it gets louder. I suggest going somewhere with it. Maybe changing the rhythym to add some variety. But maybe thats not what your going for. But in my honest opinion i felt like when you started out it was going to lead up to something but it kind of didnt just soft lead. Maybe try making some sort of climax to the song. Thats my two cents...
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
wow...just wow i definately hear some buckethead and tool in here. I like it! well done!
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

sounds cool, have a good basic idea there. Would definetly add some background articulation though to fill out the sound and keep it more dynamic (I.e simple string, maybe piano, that sorta thing). Also maybe have it build up to something. But yeah, very good idea so far.
Quote by Rubbersoul 065
sounds cool, have a good basic idea there. Would definetly add some background articulation though to fill out the sound and keep it more dynamic (I.e simple string, maybe piano, that sorta thing). Also maybe have it build up to something. But yeah, very good idea so far.

Well, the general consensus here is that it should build up to something, and I agree. So I will definitely look into that! I might add a background track, but it won't be guitar since I already have 2. (I don't want to pull a Dragonforce here..)
Quote by Metal_Militia15
Well, the general consensus here is that it should build up to something, and I agree. So I will definitely look into that! I might add a background track, but it won't be guitar since I already have 2. (I don't want to pull a Dragonforce here..)

^
^
^ +1!
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

Pretty nice..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots