I'm don't want to buy an Ipod (I've had to much trouble with them in the past) but I'm looking for an mp3 player that is compatable with Itunes and music bought from the Itunes store. I'm looking for somthing with a lot of space for my ever growing library. thanks.
i don't think such an mp3 player besides the ipod exists
I see no sign of fortress.
meh, I know I'm not answering your question very well...
but I would say switch to a better media player thats compatible with everything, and just like...kill the DRM
There's ways to take the DRM off of music.
Then buy from like RealRhapsody if you don't like downloading.
No DRM, and I'm pretty sure you can redownload your music whenever you want, unlike Apple that only lets you do it once.
iPod has got to be the best one (not the touch ipods, I hate those). Just try to get over your problems with them, and learn to love. Besides, iTunes and iPods have to be great together since they both start with the letter I! Duh!
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
my ipod nano sounds like **** compared to my iriver and that is 6 years old

40gb you could get one now for about 20 USD
Quote by Phazer
my ipod nano sounds like **** compared to my iriver and that is 6 years old

40gb you could get one now for about 20 USD

Totally agreed
I have an Iriver h10, and either running rockbox or the original firmware, it's better then anyones iPod I've heard.

Way cheaper too.
Quote by identityxcrysis
Totally agreed
I have an Iriver h10, and either running rockbox or the original firmware, it's better then anyones iPod I've heard.

Way cheaper too.

i had an h10 as well for the girlfriend but i cant find the firmware for it now. whats this rockbox?

Edit-Holy **** the ihp40 is going on ebay for 200 dollars! Yipee.

edit 2--I river PMP FTW get this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26cvzphBJT8
Last edited by Phazer at Aug 14, 2008,
Quote by Phazer
i had an h10 as well for the girlfriend but i cant find the firmware for it now. whats this rockbox?

Edit-Holy **** the ihp40 is going on ebay for 200 dollars! Yipee.

You should probably be able to find the firmware if you search the iriver site, but I haven't been there in a while.

rockbox is an opensource firmware replacement that allows you to do awesome things.
It's ported to a bunch of different mp3 players
rockbox.org

I refuse to get an mp3 player that won't run rockbox now : (
As far as I know, Ipods are the only player compatible with Itunes.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i got a free ipod touch with my imac with my student discount, im pretty much in love with it now. i dont see why you wouldnt want an ipod but still use itunes?