Ok so I got some plain t shirts and was wondering what would be the best wat to put designs or something on them.

O and theyre black BTW.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by UOfan777
homemade stencils + spraypaint = design

This

or find some white fabric markers.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
There's t-shirt transfers for dark colored shirts. But you need a color printer and if the design isn't rectangular or some other simple shape, there's going to be white around however way you chose to cut it out.
oh make something super offensive on the outside of the shirt and something twice as offensive as the outside on the inside! at my school if your shirt is seen as "offensive" then they make you turn them inside out. but if the inside is worse they just will have to send you home
Tyler and I

"When I found the guitar, I refused to take lessons. This was my real emotional release, and I didn't want to be taught how to approach the instrument."
- Eddie Van Halen
Silver Sharpie
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Iron on letters in red or white in the craft department at walmart...They're cheap and they work well.
Quote by UOfan777

its what i do.

+2
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
If you feel like wasting a toothbrush, you could use it to apply bleach to the shirt in a cool way.

Just take care to rinse the shirt out real well before washing and drying it.
In the Oven:

18 Watt!
Quote by UOfan777

its what i do.

How long does the paint usually stay on?

I've thought 'bout making some shirts but I had no idea how.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm