im looking for a 24 3/4 scale neck with 24 frets, either set in bolt in, at a decent price, i tried warmoth, but i dont want to pay that much, and i cant really use ebay, so it needs to be an online store.or would i be better of making the neck myself, if so wheres the best place to get wood cheap? thanks
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
bend over and prepare to pay out the ass. Unless you make it.

Try wood places local. Google will help you there or ebay.
Id really encourage you to use ebay. Its not as horrible as everyone makes it out to be. Try buying from ebay stores, they might have what you need.

Also, doesnt stew-mac sell something like what you need?
Quote by the pioneer
u could always move the bridge back and convert it toa 25.5" scale

.......what?
Use eBay. Right now. I have been using eBay for about 7 years, and I don't know what I would do without it! Seriously, you will thank your past self in the future for making an eBay account; the deals there are endless.
A good neck costs money, just the way things are. The warmoth may seem overpriced but isnt for the quality. As you want 24 frets you really narrow your choices. And there just arent that many aftermarket bolt on 24.75 scale necks. And you gotta know if you want bolt or set neck as they arent interchangeable. So if you want cheap you will get low quality or have to make it yourself. But will spend your savings buying the tools.
Quote by sre9981
I got one off of AllParts for $165

they only have 22 frets, but its gonna have to work, thanks
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.