Yeah I have this amp with an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, can someone tell me where to put the knobs to get the best tone possible?
Everything at 0
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
You can put 'em straight up your....

But seriously, it'd be good to know what genre you were playing. Just fiddle around with the knobs to find what YOU like.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Obviously the problems your guitar.
Check the Ultimate Setting thread.

Sorry im being a douche. lol
no the problem is his amp, i was tricked into getting a ****ty 15w, which i dont even claim anymore, while the sales associate tricked my bro into getting a 75w(which is decent, but bad for the price).

Your amp sucks ass, the guitar probably sounds better unplugged even though its an electric.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
no the problem is his amp, i was tricked into getting a ****ty 15w, which i dont even claim anymore, while the sales associate tricked my bro into getting a 75w(which is decent, but bad for the price).

Your amp sucks ass, the guitar probably sounds better unplugged even though its an electric.

its called sarcasm?
but yeah the 15 watter isnt THAT bad for what it is (its only $100)

to the TS: check the ULTIMATE SETTINGS thread stickied at the top
Drive 10, bass 4, mid 6, treble 10.
Drive 10, bass 6, mid 4, treble 10.
Drive 10, bass 1, mid 9, treble 10.
Easy little tweaking.