I recently downloaded a music recording program called sony acid pro 6. It was amazing until my 30 day free trial ran out. I uninstalled it and ran a internet eraser through my computer and when i reinstall it, it knows ive already used up the 30 day trial. Is there anyway i can re-use the trial version without the computer knowing ive had it? And yes ive already downloaded it through a torrent and it still said that my 30 days is up.
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
or change your IP adress, thats how it finds out who you are.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
or if you refuse to do any of the above, acid pro 4.0 full version is offered free on sonys website. i have ver 6 and love it but its not drastically different than 4.
Wow...you torrented it and still couldn't crack it?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
yup. ive downloaded the full version twice and it still says "your trial is up, buy now."
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on