Alright UGers, dig through the many threads you have created, and try to find your most EPIC PHAIL. Unfortunately, if no one responds to this thread, I may have one fail myself.

EDIT: Normal day-to-day failures and mishaps are also ok.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Last edited by M<rockqer>M at Aug 15, 2008,
mine was such a major fail i just deleted it.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I had one today. I was walking back from biglots and there was a storm. I was like yeah, I can beat it home. Long story short...I turned down my street and took 30mph winds and hail in the face.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Just look at 90% of the threads I've started. They all get locked because I'm a jackass.
well for one this thread >.>

once i was using the tuners to tune a guitar even though it had a floyd, i was in a shop and i was trying out a amp not a guitar so i didnt really pay much attention to it..... needless say the guitar guy came running over and pointed it out LOL
Well, since this thread is now seemingly about epic fails thread-wise and epic fails that folks have commited in general, i will now post both.

Thread-wise: My first thread, it was a dream band thread (EEPPIC FAAAAAAIIILLLL)
General E.F.'s: When I was younger (like, 7) I was on a swing, and I was trying to make it go really high so that I could jump off of it, and my shirt got stuck on the back, so when I jumped, the swing fell back and took me with it, sending me flying face-first into the sand. And if I recall correctally, THAT REALLY F***ING HURT!!!!!!
I was trying to be funny, (somthing about a stolen table). I totally ****ed it up, and couldn't figure out how to delete it, so I got warned : (
Quote by cobain_is_king
He likes Linkin Park, he must be a paedophile.

Justice Is Lost
Justice Is Raped
Justice Is Gone
Pulling Your Strings
Justice Is Done
Seeking No Truth
Winning Is All
Find it So Grim
So True
So Real
I've been banned two times and have one warning.
All without spamming.

Talk about epic fail.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
When I was younger, I use to have a swing-set thing in my backyard. I was sitting on a swing without holding on. I kinda leaned too far forward and did a flip like thing and landed on the back of my neck. My back hurt for the next month. Never doing that again >_<
Ran across my friends porch and tried to clear the handrail without touching it.
*faceplant*
He ACTUALLY pissed his pants laughing.
Quote by Riot Act
Ran across my friends porch and tried to clear the handrail without touching it.
*faceplant*
He ACTUALLY pissed his pants laughing.

i lol'd
I forgot to take spare strings to a show...and of course, broke a string on the 4th song of the set.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
I was leaving the hospital building and as I'm pushing the exit door, I notice the door doesn't budge. Then I keep pushing and eventually get mad trying to kick it open.

Then some bystander notices me trying to open the door, and comes to me saying, "Hey, there's a 'pull' sign next to the handle."

After that fight with the door, I left defeated. Just comes to show that doors will hide "push" and "pull" signs to start a fight.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Last edited by EvilDomo at Aug 15, 2008,
Quote by skppy12291
When I was younger, I use to have a swing-set thing in my backyard. I was sitting on a swing without holding on. I kinda leaned too far forward and did a flip like thing and landed on the back of my neck. My back hurt for the next month. Never doing that again >_<

for a second i thought you were quoting my post, its good to see that other people share my pain that i experienced in my younger days...
the worst one ive had on ug was when i thought that because EMG sold pickups under an artists name, they were different(zakkwylde EMGs)
and on a dream guitar thread i specified zakk wylde and kerry king EMGS on the guitar i described
(felt like a dumbass )
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I failed on putting up an image and was caught <_<.

The fail was up for three seconds....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
First gig i ever played.

It was a battle of the bands thing at my old middle school and my band and I had only been playing for a combined total of oh... 4 months. And we had only practiced the song for about... 2 hours. No exaggeration. Lets just say that it did not end well, we came in dead last and heard about it from our friends and classmates for the rest of the school year lol.

The funny thing is that we all laugh about it now, but at the time we were so embaressed (spelling? lol). we wanted to die. It's surprising that we didn't turn into another ****ty emo band hahahaha
there was this house thing in my backyard when i was little and these wooden posts around the outside of it were pretty close together and when i was like 8 i stuck my knees inbetween them and my dad had to get a saw and cut me out
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
I turn the wrong knob when I'm tuning guitars sometimes

how can u live with yourself?
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
the other day i had an epic WIN.
i took a HUUUUGE **** behind the dollar store.
it was amazing, my friend looked at it and screamed.
lol
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Quote by Primus2112
^I call BS

dude ill go take a picture of it tomorow if you dont believe me
seriously its still there and i did it 2 days ago.
its basically the same besides the fact that it turned black.
(and yes, i used taco bell napkins for toilet paper)

EDIT: if you want ill send the pic to you through a message.
(im not kidding)
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Oh God... I believe you now...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
Oh God... I believe you now...

lol im actually gonna take a picture of it though.
(im 17 and i act like im 7)
=] just so i can show all my friends my epic sh**.
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
It must be a pretty epic shit, lol.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
It must be a pretty epic shit, lol.

dude it was intense
i had like 70 cents in dime and i stood above the **** and just dropped the dimes onto it....and they just stuck in it.
its awsome
so now, there is a **** the size of a small animal behind the dollar store covered with money.
some homeless guy is gonna be like "HEY ITS MONE..........what the F***!!!!!"
lol
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
once i was working promos and handing out fliers and i ran to the first guy i saw and started talling him about all the cool stuff he can win and get and it turns out he was there to work with me doing promos lol
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
After I post in a thread it usually dies

Why, oh why am I cursed with such awkward mode of speech?
Call me: Will

Gear that I'm using most, in their respective colors:
Squier MIJ '62 Strat reissue
Orville '62 SG reissue
1972 Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp with various kinds of pedals.

My band, Cusche!