First time I've seen someone do this one, so mad props. Played well, but it's not exactly a difficult song.
Inhuman evil take down!
Yea it's probably the easiest song you could possibly learn XD. But it sure is a fun one!
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
Visual Sound Double Trouble
"Even Less"
Quote by Aescio
Yea it's probably the easiest song you could possibly learn XD. But it sure is a fun one!

Do you play any other coheed songs man? I'd recommend learning welcome home - it's a brilliant song to play with another guitarist - especially the bit where they take turns at soloing.
Inhuman evil take down!
Quote by 18th_Angel
Do you play any other coheed songs man? I'd recommend learning welcome home - it's a brilliant song to play with another guitarist - especially the bit where they take turns at soloing.

Yea, I know In Keeping Secrets, The End Complete, Devil In Jersey City, The Reaping, and all of Welcome Home except for the solos. Never got around to learning them, It's a pretty cool song and all I just didn't wanna linger to long on learning the solos =\. Figured they would be pretty time consuming.
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
Visual Sound Double Trouble
"Even Less"
Quote by Aescio
Yea, I know In Keeping Secrets, The End Complete, Devil In Jersey City, The Reaping, and all of Welcome Home except for the solos. Never got around to learning them, It's a pretty cool song and all I just didn't wanna linger to long on learning the solos =\. Figured they would be pretty time consuming.

Awesome, In Keeping Secrets is a good one to play. I never learned them either, I usually just improvise those bits. It's good practice for me I think.
Inhuman evil take down!
Solid playing. Coheed is new to me and I love their mellow stuff so far.. I'd love to hear you play Always & Never.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
I agree about the Welcome Home idea, except for one thing...it's sooooooo over covered. It's like it's the only song Coheed has ever done. It's a great song, don't get me wrong, I'd just like to see people branching out into their deeper cuts. I'm currently working on Neverender, and hope to have it up in the next couple of weeks.

Anywho, back to the topic at hand, solid job on the cover my man. 9/10
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Awesome! I love coheed and cambria. And, even though the song isn't hard, still, you did it well.