My band is playing out first show in a couple of days and I'm just wondering if there's anything specific we should keep in mind.
uhh, bring extra batteries if you have active pups. drink copious ammounts of liquid courage. yeah that should be it.
have fun, dont take yourselves too seriously
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Just be confident in yourself and your band, and drink lots of water/Gatorade/Vitamin Water/moonshine/whatever it is you drink onstage.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
smoke a fat blunt and slam a 12 pack, and you will have no fear.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Just try and show the crowd you love what you are doing, and they will love what you are doing, provided your band doesn't suck.
don't rape any fans o_O
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Quote by EddyPT
don't rape any fans o_O

yeah thats at least a second show thing to do right there.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
1. Don't mess up.
2. If you mess up, play it off like you did it on purpose.
3. Don't swing your guitar around. It's your first show. Don't end it by destroying your band mate's face.
4. If you destroy your bandmate's face, don't ask if anyone else can play guitar.
5. No light shows. First gig. If the power goes out on you because of n00bish wiring, no one will come back to see you.
6. Have an acoustic instrument ready, in case the light show destroys your power.
7. Don't forget the words.
8. If you forget the words, don't hum/nah along with the music. Just repeat the last couple words you sang.
9. Don't push the mic out into the crowd. It's your first gig. They don't know the words.
10. Don't destroy your instruments. You're not The Who. Also, you want to play a second show.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM