Hello my name is Bradley Brunette I'm selling my Mint condition Krank Krankenstien(Dime bag Darrell signature) 100 watt all tube amp Head. I really wish I didn't have to sell it but I need the Money to get the guitar of my Dreams, I will probably buy another Krankenstien one day soon once I sell it but for now it must go.

I am not accepting trades.

Brand new this amp goes for 2100$ with tax included at a retail store.
I'm selling Mine for 1445$. limited time offer

Krankenstein Features:

Krank EQ sweep on the Dime distortion channel

4-Premium Sovtek 5881 power tubes

4-Premium Electro Harmonix 12AX7 preamp tubes

Kleen and Dime channels with separate volume and 3-band EQs per channel

Selectable 4, 8, and 16 ohm speaker output

Line out

Push/pull series effects loop with volume control

Please contact me if you are interested. call me at (705)497-7614 or e-mail me at brad_brunette@hotmail.com

to see a video of my Krankenstein copy this link into your web browser
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_qgHp4M0o

Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Aug 15, 2008,
I understand that you like it, and no disrespect, but Kranks don't hold their resale value that well. The Krankenstein+ isn't even $2,100 new, its $1,699 new now. I'm just saying you might want to consider lowering the price if you really want it to move.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
Its $1699 + tax though...

My Krankenstein 100 watt brand new 4 months ago was the same price before taxes here in Canada, but it came up to around $2100 after taxes.

Its still a great deal.
I understand that you like it, and no disrespect, but Kranks don't hold their resale value that well. The Krankenstein+ isn't even $2,100 new, its $1,699 new now. I'm just saying you might want to consider lowering the price if you really want it to move.
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
****, sorry about the gateway timeout. Sent the reply twice.

Well, tax here it'd be 1826.425, still a few hundred short.
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
I'm selling my Krank Krankenstein for $1445. just like it says in the first post.
i'm looking at the the invoice I got when I bought the Krankenstein right now it says

TOTAL AMOUNT PAID AFTER TAX: $1,977.49

Before tax it was 1,749.99

and add the GST:$87.50
and add the PST:$140.00 = $1,977.49 for a brand new Krank Krankenstein in Canada.

thanks for posting man, I wouldn't have found my purchase invoice for my Krankenstein if you didn't get me thinking about the exchange rate thing.
If anyone is truly interested in buying my AMP please e-mail me instead of posting, because I mite not get back to you ASAP but if you e-mail me I can get back to you real quick.

e-mail me at--> brad_brunette@hotmail.com
no Ebay links bro
I'd take it out before someone reports you
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
If i get kicked off that sucks, it will not let me edit my first post so i can take off the e-bay link.
Great amp but a little too rich for my blood. I know that others have been selling it on ebay for like 1000.
Mine Krankenstein is basically as good as brand new, fresh stock tube replacement through the krank warranty only a month ago. barely used it.

I bought the Krank 4 months ago brand new for $1,977.49 (canadian), I had a brand new set of the stock tubes replaced through the warranty last month.

this Krankenstein is in perfect working condition.

$1399 for basically a Brand new Krankenstein is a great price.
Don't get me wrong its a great price and anyone who would be buying it would be saving money, but more so what I'm saying is that others are finding difficulty in selling for prices that exceed 1200 on ebay. It's nearly impossible to get close to what you paid for it retail.
I know what you mean, that is why i droped the price to $1199 not even 5 minutes ago. on e bay