Page 1 of 3
ok so i was talking to this girl tonight(over texting) and she was asking what music im into. i mentioned coheed and cambria and she goes
"ew they suck the singer is so ugly." im speechless at first and i tell her that what he looks like is completely irrelevant. she goes, "if you want to hear good music listen to Monsoon-Tokio Hotel" im not one to be close minded so i figure, im online i'll youtube it. oh my god ive never physically facepalmed before. and i cant be nice about this anymore
the rest of the conversation goes like this:

mr_hacksaw: that was horrible, do you just find them attractive or do you think they are actually talented?
her:what do you mean? they're HOT and they sound great
mr_hacksaw:yeah thats what i figured. no, they sound like $#!+ there wasnt any noticeable skill in the band
her:youre so naive, they're perfect. the lyrics, the music, they way they interact with each other. did you at least listen to the lyrics?
mr_hacksaw:yes i even looked them up, they look like they were written by a 14 year old boy who stares at the back of some girls head in his biology class, and your placing a huge importance on their image
her:no. no. no. they play good music, not all music is screaming guitars and uncomprehensible vocalists. coheed and cambria suck
mr_hacksaw:_____, after watching that, i know youre wrong
her:whatever, they're hot.
rape?
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
i deal with people like that by saying:
"hey, i dont think we should fight, we should shut off the lights, take off our clothes, and play a nice game of whos-in-my-mouth."
(especially if shes hot)
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Dude, you impregnate her and dress the baby up as Claudio Sanchez.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Well, I can't wait to see the pit's suggestions on this topic, but personally I don't think there is any way to deal with it, sometimes people just need to be beaten with a sack of porcupines.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by evilbeaver22
Well, I can't wait to see the pit's suggestions on this topic, but personally I don't think there is any way to deal with it, sometimes people just need to be beaten with a sack of porcupines.

i agree
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Quote by toxikooze

Wow.

This.
Seriously.
Quote by Soadfan8
yeah its awesome. unless you get raped, which you will, so it wont be awesome
Also, wtf is she talking about, even I would bone Coheed & Cambria.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
How do we deal with people who have different opinions is the question?
Quote by dubes216
how can anyone say that coheed sucks they are so musically talented!

because. she is. an idiot
I saw Coheed in concert and they ****ing rocked! This cumb dunt doesnt know what shes talking about.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
eh deal with it, some people put style ahead of music, but it works both ways, with girls like that who love music for the way the band looks, to people who hate bands because of how they look (IE emo bands, whom people are always close minded too)

also i would like to add that i do like C&C but he does kinda look like an orangutan.
pimp slap that ho and tell her to go make you a sandwich

bitches got no respect anymore.

How can you say they're perfect?
Fanboy
Last edited by SpelChek at Aug 15, 2008,
Does it really matter that much to you? Let her be. It's really not hurting you at all.
<Han> I love Hitler
I listened to the first verse and turned it off. that's horrible I don't see why anybody would want to listen to that. they're singer looks like a vampire too.
wtf chicks always go crazy over tokio hotel and half of ther songs isnt even written by them and they're not that good either
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Quote by HaKattack
Does it really matter that much to you? Let her be. It's really not hurting you at all.

yeah actually. im not too sure why, but the way she just advertises how stupid she is astounds me.
tell her that the only reason your music is "uncomprehensible" is because it is too complex for her to understand, thus taking more skill to write and perform.
Coheed and Cambria sound like Rush mixed with heavy rock. Thus, they are epic win. Tokio Hotel are gay.

As for the question; Surprise *********.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
They're fucking ugly.

I don't get it.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Different taste in music. Get the over it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
ive been struck speechless.... Co& Ca rule and also Claudio is a sexy beast lol whereas tokio hotel is well.... tokio hotel
Quote by mr_hacksaw
haha i like maniac111's
i'll tell her that

Glad to be of assistance
I actually like coheed. Girls base guys on looks for anything so I would suggest not be her friend anymore, but a lot of girls are like that.

Why didn't you say, "OMG! But I know a better band..... Have you heard The Jonas Brothers?!!!"

you really should have said, what if I played their songs and sang? would it be stupid then?

Don't say that if you're uglier than Claudio though...

seriously, lose the girl she isn't helping you much
Yeh....had the exact same convo with my gf .....

According to her Led Zeppelin is emo
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
You sound pretty immature. Maybe, she likes the music even if you don't? The fact that they're hot is just a bonus. And Claudio Sanchez is really ugly. Though I don't like his voice, the fact that he's ugly is just an extra reason to dislike him.
man the lead singer of tokio hotel is sooo hot, I'd **** the **** outta her......
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Quote by NGD1313
You sound pretty immature. Maybe, she likes the music even if you don't? The fact that they're hot is just a bonus. And Claudio Sanchez is really ugly. Though I don't like his voice, the fact that he's ugly is just an extra reason to dislike him.

this is why you are also an idiot. she obviously doesnt really care about the music from what she was saying to me
Quote by NGD1313
Maybe, she likes the music even if you don't?

You're missing the point, were talking about someone voluntarily choosing to listen to tokio hotel over coheed and cambria.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Page 1 of 3