Everyone, just stop posting in and/or reporting the threads. Leave it alone and the mods will handle it.

Multiple reports just clutter up their e-mails. They already know he's here.

/thread

He'll just come in here if you post. Plus, I'm not sure if this is considered spam. So, please, don't bump this too much. Thanks.

Thanks for the idea, Clincher.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Last edited by Haha, Crackhead at Aug 15, 2008,
I agree. Let's all just post in this thread instead. (And hope to God the troll doesn't come in here)

EDIT: Wow, this guy's good.
Quote by Aussieloco
You're just making it worse. Just ignore him and he'll go back to /b/

Not really. If people actually listen, he'll just be posting threads that get zero replies and move down the page.
God I fucking hate people.

Why does he have to come here and be a dick?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
yeah he obviously just created an account now to mess around
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Wouldn't it help, so they would see each thread he has made and lock them all?
This is a raid.
If you look at all the photobucket tags, all the pics are from different accounts.
I guess the mods are gonna have their work cut out for them. The guy probably made the account and gave the password to all of his fellow 4chan fuckheads to screw around with us.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
astepabove for president?

Wanna buy a duck?
Quote by astepabove
This is a raid.
If you look at all the photobucket tags, all the pics are from different accounts.
I guess the mods are gonna have their work cut out for them. The guy probably made the account and gave the password to all of his fellow 4chan fuckheads to screw around with us.

No he didn't. It's one guy he just searched for troll on photobucket and posted the pics.
The mods can handle it. It'll probably take an admin. I'm not totally clear on the whole deal about mod powers and stuff. But, they've handled worse.

And, please, stop bumping this thread unless it falls to the bottom of the page and you're worried no one will see it.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Aussieloco
No he didn't. It's one guy he just searched for troll on photobucket and posted the pics.

Jeez, just puttin a theory out there.
God i leave for a few years and UG becomes such a hostile place...
damn...
Quote by JewMasatFlex
astepabove for president?

Wanna buy a duck?
i say just log off for the night(or day depending on where you are) thats what i'm doin
see ya guys tomorow. i hope he's gone by then
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
He's pissed because he has no friends. Also, notice how he's the only one here? He thinks he's getting /b/lackup, but he's the only sad, lonely, imbecile that just does this to try to be accepted amongst the only people that he thinks he can fit in with, when, in reality, they all hate him because he's such an annoying little parasite.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
This wouldnt be such a problem if people didn't 'report' him in all of his threads.

THE MODS KNOW OF HIM, STOP POSTING AND REPORTING HIS THREADS. LET IT DIE.
my money's on a multi

honestly sounds like disgruntled user to me
You are now blinking manually