Not even close to done yet, I just want some feedback, and don't be a dick either, if it sucks I'm 15... If it's good I'm still 15 but that has nothing to do with it
I'd also like a title if anyone has any ideas
Attachments:
Pink Floyd Inspired Song.gp5.zip
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
Not even close to done yet, I just want some feedback, and don't be a dick either, if it sucks I'm 15... If it's good I'm still 15 but that has nothing to do with it
I'd also like a title if anyone has any ideas

I don't think the disclaimer was really required, not too many people are dicks around here, since most of us are looking for comments on our own stuff in return.

Anyway, it definitely sounds Pink Floydish to me, and it's a decent start.

But it does have a long way to go before it really is a song too. Right now you're just kind of centered on one long guitar solo, you've got to get more content in other areas, the rhythm the bass the drums. You also need to find a way to differentiate between your solos and your verse. Right now it just sounds like one entire guitar solo.

You almost might take playability into consideration when you're writing your solo. I can tell you didn't have your guitar in hand when you wrote it, and while it's by no means impossible to play it's a lot more difficult than it needs to be.

Anyway, like I said, it's a decent start, just remember there's more to Pink Floyd than David Gilmour It could be interesting to see where you end up taking this one.
It can't really be pink floyd-ish - it's in 4/4 man

Anyways, it's a bit robotic. You need to add some imaginatice keyboards and up the bass a bit.