uploded another new work in progress track work in progress 2 check it out leave feedback or whatever
Kind of repetitive to me. It is a work in progress, so I would suggest adding three or more riffs in between the ones you have now, but space it out a bit. Also, in Thrash and Death metal adding a long pause like a whole note or two (Or a breve if you want to get technical) really spices things up a bit. Especially if you land on a diminished triad or something, changes the whole song completely.

The intro, well it kind of jumps in too quick. You don't need a fancy intro, just use the one you have and play it lightly once or twice the jump right into the same riffs but a lot heavier

Another tip, 22-23 seconds you play three ascending powerchords. I'm not trying to change your riff or anything but try some different patterns. Like descending, maybe ascending and descending.

So far I'll give it a 6.5/10, it's not done yet but you could make it a great song. Remember this is just constructive criticism, I'm not trying to change your song or bash it.

By the way, death + thrash are my favorite genres. =D
Quote by Ze_Metal
Kind of repetitive to me. It is a work in progress, so I would suggest adding three or more riffs in between the ones you have now, but space it out a bit. Also, in Thrash and Death metal adding a long pause like a whole note or two (Or a breve if you want to get technical) really spices things up a bit. Especially if you land on a diminished triad or something, changes the whole song completely.

The intro, well it kind of jumps in too quick. You don't need a fancy intro, just use the one you have and play it lightly once or twice the jump right into the same riffs but a lot heavier

Another tip, 22-23 seconds you play three ascending powerchords. I'm not trying to change your riff or anything but try some different patterns. Like descending, maybe ascending and descending.

So far I'll give it a 6.5/10, it's not done yet but you could make it a great song. Remember this is just constructive criticism, I'm not trying to change your song or bash it.

By the way, death + thrash are my favorite genres. =D

thanks for all the feedback man im defiantly going to put some more work in on it i just threw it together last night so you know im still kinda of working it out i just kinda of wanted to see what other people would think about it thanks
first bit will be cool when you add drums and maybe synths. the fast riffy but is a bit dodgy rhythm wise i think you need to change it-firstly speed the part up to 200bpm and the riff to include no slide and

0000000 7 5 8/7/5 and make sure the 875 bit is a triplet..
Quote by Andreas1
first bit will be cool when you add drums and maybe synths. the fast riffy but is a bit dodgy rhythm wise i think you need to change it-firstly speed the part up to 200bpm and the riff to include no slide and

0000000 7 5 8/7/5 and make sure the 875 bit is a triplet..

yeah your right it is a bit dodgy i could of done better but this was mainly just copy pasted together just to see how it would work out it will be much better when i can get recorded all together i think
Quote by metallica72487
yeah your right it is a bit dodgy i could of done better but this was mainly just copy pasted together just to see how it would work out it will be much better when i can get recorded all together i think

if you compose the stuff on gp5 i can export and send you a wave file with the drums and whatever other midi data eg synths on my system so it will sound real.
Quote by Andreas1
if you compose the stuff on gp5 i can export and send you a wave file with the drums and whatever other midi data eg synths on my system so it will sound real.

thanks man that would be really cool ill try and do that
cool song..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

just listened to it , its nice and smooth , not over done , but yea as people have said earlier it could use a bit of polishing.