Alright, here's the story,
A friend and I were at a CD store browsing about, When we came across a section in the front, I noticed a Dio box set and instantly started singing Holy Diver. My friend then proceded to pull out a Beatles DvD (magical mystery tour) which was followed by 2 Dio dvds falling out after it... I definately thought about buying them but didn't and ultimate bought 2 Iron Maiden CDs, Now I think that Dio knew and he may be planning and waiting for the right moment to kill me. But luckily since I bought the Iron Maiden CDs he will be followed by Bruce Dickinson who will deliver a timely kick in the balls to Dio while I make my escape.

Thank you for reading my story
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I think you are letting your imagination run wild. Hold it back, kiddo. You don't want people to think you are crazy.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
That was just retarted...
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by mr_hacksaw
astounding. dio better run. dickinson owns

No. Simply no. Dio is old enough to be Bruce's dad and he still outsings him everyday.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by monkeysintheday
Alright, here's the story,
A friend and I were at a CD store browsing about, When we came across a section in the front, I noticed a Dio box set and instantly started singing Holy Diver. My friend then proceded to pull out a Beatles DvD (magical mystery tour) which was followed by 2 Dio dvds falling out after it... I definately thought about buying them but didn't and ultimate bought 2 Iron Maiden CDs, Now I think that Dio knew and he may be planning and waiting for the right moment to kill me. But luckily since I bought the Iron Maiden CDs he will be followed by Bruce Dickinson who will deliver a timely kick in the balls to Dio while I make my escape.

Thank you for reading my story

Don't know why, but I laughed
Quote by darkstar2466
No. Simply no. Dio is old enough to be Bruce's dad and he still outsings him everyday.

And also half his height.

Wai-
Moral of this story: Don't smoke crack, kids....
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
You're forgetting the most important part of the story: when George Harrison's ghost appears and asphyxiates you all.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Våd Hamster
*cringe*

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Våd Hamster
*cringe*

lol...Type-o!!! I meant Retarded
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by snipelfritz
You're forgetting the most important part of the story: when George Harrison's ghost appears and asphyxiates you all.

Too bad he doesn't... It is possible that Syd Barrett might show up to kick Dio if Bruce doesn't
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by darkstar2466
I think you are letting your imagination run wild. Hold it back, kiddo. You don't want people to think you are crazy.

little too late...

P.S. Killswitch Engage's version of Holy Diver kicked the **** out of Dio's
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
Moral of this story: Don't smoke crack, kids....

wait what? I thought the moral was TO smoke crack, sh/i/t I'm screwed
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by Shirate
little too late...

P.S. Killswitch Engage's version of Holy Diver kicked the **** out of Dio's

You are gross.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Damn it Shirate, what if Dio heard you! I may be beyond saving here!

-Dont Feed the Troll-
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
Damn it Shirate, what if Dio heard you! I may be beyond saving here!

-Dont Feed the Troll-

Damn it, I'm NOT a troll..... grumble grumble.....
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by soul_taker
Dio will hex Dickinson with the devil horns. After all he is credited with it's creation.

He didn't create it, he shaped it into a metal icon.
you better run. DIO shall kill you twice over.!
he killed a dragon dont you know.
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Well ive been keeping a lookout for him... My only hint is that my bands myspace was hacked. I dont know who it was but I have my suspicions
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.