hey i'm looking to buy/trade for a new guitar amp. See when I went to college I traded all my electric stuff in for a sick acoustic and now i'm moving into a bigger house at school and my buddy has his drum set there so I want to be able to jam. I'm basically looking for a combo amp, preferably a 120 watt with 2 12's in it, but if anyone has some other suggestions i'm definitley in need of them. I mean if you have a good amp at a decent price that's pretty loud by all means drop me a message and i'll check it out. I'm looking to spend anywhere from 200 to 400 dollars on it, I know i'm cheap but i'm a broke college student. Also I have a yamaha classical acoustic guitar with a hard shell case for sale/trade as well. And then one more thing i have a slightly broken laptop to trade/sell. When I say slightly broken i mean the laptop monitor doesn't work but if you hook up an external monitor to it, it'll work fine. I doubt anyone wants that but i thought i'd throw it out there. But basically, I just want a new amp. Thanks.
I have my uncles Crate GT1200H at the moment to test out and give my opinion on.
It's 120 watts, you should check it out. He got it for a pretty low price here in Australia.
It's not so bad for the price. It and the cab retail for AUS$1300 combined. He got it for like half the price.
~ J6hn
how about my mint roland cube 60?? I can play with my band in the university's hall without a PA system
Hah, I have my cube 60 up to my uncles cab. So loud, such awesome tone too. Especially for a digital amp.
~ J6hn
i got a crate glx that is 120 watts and 212s.
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack
Line-6 POD HD500
$300 plus shipping. near mint condition. there is a spill stain on the cloth. hard to see unless in certain lighting. thats the only wrong with it. has the footswitch. 3 channels, dsp effects.shipping starts out at $102 according to ups and thats just from houston to little rock. its up to you.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
man i live in pittsburgh so shipping would be even more and for that i can get it up here for 430 new which is about what it would cost me to buy it from you and then ship it too
i know. sucks don't it. thats the only bad thing about buying big stuff like that online. it eats you up in shipping costs.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
peavey renown 400 with 210 watts and replaced scorpions.........2x12........either ship or ya can come pick it up in northeast pa..........200 before shipping....
Selling a Vox AD120VT Hybrid Amp. I'm in Nova and I'm asking $525 shipped for it.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
I have a Marshall mg100 100 watts, 1x12 speaker. I'm selling for around $340 plus shipping.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC