After much thought and consideration, I've decided to put my 2006 Hellraiser up for grabs. It's an incredible guitar, especially if you're into metal, I'm just GAS'ing for something new. I will be selling/trading this with a Gator hsc to ship it in. It's black cherry, has EMG pickups (and I just put a new battery in), a string-through bridge, neck-thru design, abalone binding... This guitar is gorgeous. Most of you have seen them before.

As far as trades, I'm open to really anything, though I really don't like pointy B.C. Rich guitars (though their superstrats are beautiful), V's, stuff like that. I love Teles, Les Pauls, Strats, SG's, most anything really, though I am not looking for any acoustics.

Selling, I'd like to get about $550+shipping but that is negotiable.

Pics upon request.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Here's one pic to hopefully get some interest in case I come across someone who's never seen one of these beauties:

I also forgot to mention that there is one very small scratch in the back of the body that affects absolutely nothing playability-wise and you can't see it at all unless you're staring at the back of the body. I have a picture of that if needed, as well.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

What do you reckon about, either a jordin les paul copy or schecter c1 w/ active duncan designs (no fr), swamp distortion, overdrive, metal distortion and compressor pedals and a samick 10 watt prac amp?
I can throw in a little red ukelele if you want haha
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Have to pass on the Jordin but post a pic of the C-1? Though I'd prefer to get away from active pickups... I don't know. I don't need the pedals or a 10W practice amp, maybe you could throw some cash on top of the C-1 and I'll replace the pickups myself.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

I'll ship across the pond if you're willing to pay for it.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

I know it, luckily I'm not desperate to sell because I need cash or I'd be SOL, I'd have to drop my price to nothing in order to quickly outright sell it. Lucky for anyone who's looking for one and doesn't have cash, I'm accepting trades.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Quote by atreyurock9
Have to pass on the Jordin but post a pic of the C-1? Though I'd prefer to get away from active pickups... I don't know. I don't need the pedals or a 10W practice amp, maybe you could throw some cash on top of the C-1 and I'll replace the pickups myself.

I'll post a pic in a sec, i've just gotta compress it first. It's less than a year old and hasnt got any scratchs or dents. How much cash do you reckon you'll need?
I am in Oz, so shipping is probably gonna cost a fortune
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes

Sorry about the quality
Quote by Lolcheez324
If that was a C-1 Elite or a C-1 Classic, I'd be all over it. The C-1 would be too much of a downgrade from my Hellraiser though so I'll have to pass. Thank you though.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

i have a hollowbody in my sig im looking to trade for something

are you interested??
I'd buy it in addition to my Hellraiser if I had the money, but I just can't replace my main guitar with something that's so far off my style. Thanks for the offer though.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Rolling Stoner, would you be willing to sell that C-1? I have a friend who's looking for a new guitar and I think that would suit his style perfectly.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Quote by atreyurock9
Rolling Stoner, would you be willing to sell that C-1? I have a friend who's looking for a new guitar and I think that would suit his style perfectly.

Maybe, but it depends how much he's willing to pay since it's my main guitar.
Where abouts does he live btw?
Quote by Lolcheez324
He lives in Edmond, same as me, but he decided to go with something else. Nevermind, thank you though.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Up. I have one offer but keep them coming.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

That offer was from a guy that is now banned for being a scammer. Luckily I still have the guitar.

It still needs a new home though... Just not for free. So buy it!!
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Bump.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

It's been four days since my last bump. Time for another one.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season