ok so me and my friends wanna start recording out **** but no way how...
i need like a recorder that will pick up what we are playing with out making sound like ****...we play heavy stuff so...
but i was wondering if ne on could help me out on what to get and how much it will cost...
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
Come back when you've read and digested this www.tweakheadz.com. The short answer is, if you don't know what you're doing your recordings will always sound like "sh*t", even if you spend many thousands of dollars on equipment, recording is a very complex and technical art form, if you're looking for a cheap, easy, and decent quality method of recording, trying a lower budget professional studio. If you do spend a fairly large sum of money on recording equipment, its still like learning to play an instrument, it takes years of practice to be able to do it well. I'm not trying to discourage you from recording, i'm just saying as with learning an instrument, there are no quick and easy solutions, or amounts of money you can throw around the place to develop ability, it comes with time, dedication, and patients.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet