Page 1 of 2
Well yeah i'm turning 18 a week from now next friday and i'm at a lost as to what to do. Don't get me wrong, i'm having a dinner out at a Chinese restaurant with my family and i plan to get absolutely hammered the same night but 2 of my 3 best friends are currently over in the U.S. And it leaves me with one best mate and the rest of my lesser friends.

I do have a 4th best friend but he can't drink due to medical reasons and i just don't see how it's possible to have that great a night. Like firstly i don't know where i am supposed to drink, what i should drink and if that's the only thing i should do. Should i do other things throughout the night to have a good time? Any recommendations on what i can or should do? I just don't want to have a crappy time as my last few birthdays have been pretty below par. And obviously if i am intoxicated i will pretty much be having fun but it's just drinking. I'm looking for something to make it alittle more memorable.

Pit what did you do for your 18th?
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Just do some really fun and odd things that you and your friends like. Throw rocks at cars or piss in balloons and throw them at the cars.

For my 18th I drank half a bottle of Jagermeister and fell asleep, so much excitement.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Go to a gig, get ****faced, get asked to leave, refuse, get thrown own, buy a kebab, get a taxi, vomit in taxi, get thrown out of taxi and charged £40, walk the other 7 miles home, pass out naked in your bathroom, wake up, feel like ****, realise you left the door open and you've been robbed, get blamed by family, leave home, live in a squat, make friends with heroin, spend a year never frowning, go to rehab, meet Amy Winehouse, kill her, become an antihero, get arrested, go to jail, do not pass Go, spend 15 years in jail, get bum raped, bum rape others, make a shelf out of matchsticks, get released, go back home, go to bed.
Quote by saphrax
Go to a gig, get ****faced, get asked to leave, refuse, get thrown own, buy a kebab, get a taxi, vomit in taxi, get thrown out of taxi and charged £40, walk the other 7 miles home, pass out naked in your bathroom, wake up, feel like ****, realise you left the door open and you've been robbed, get blamed by family, leave home, live in a squat, make friends with heroin, spend a year never frowning, go to rehab, meet Amy Winehouse, kill her, become an antihero, get arrested, go to jail, do not pass Go, spend 15 years in jail, get bum raped, bum rape others, make a shelf out of matchsticks, get released, go back home, go to bed.

This
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
haha.. how does your family feel about you getting ****faced
Hai 2 u
Quote by Roads5
haha.. how does your family feel about you getting ****faced

Well they don't really mind but part of the whole being 18 thing is that's no longer my concern
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
youre thinking waayyy too much on this
go out and have fun, party your ass off youre young. Do something stupid you will look back on and laugh. Just dont feel as if you HAVE to drink in order to have fun and a good time.

Do what you love doing, wheather that may be being with loved ones (friends included), playing guitar, sining songs by the camp fire (not litterally but you get my point...unless you actually like doing that) just do what ever you like to do and have a good time knowing you still got the rest of your life ahead of you and cheers to the fountain of youth.
I turn 22 on the same day!

I just got absolutely **** faced on my 18th.

and 19th

and 20th

and 21st.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
If you can remember your 18th, you did it wrong. Drink jagerbombs and quickfucks
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by saphrax

Well i do like matchsticks.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Go Ass To Mouth...
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
You could just have a party when your friends come back - nothing wrong with a late party.
For now, go to the pub and get ****faced.
take your closest friend availible teach him in the ways of the wingman go to a nice nightclub get lots of girls do em all get drunk make some more friends and if you wake up in your own home you did it wrong (that what my 16 was like, i live in switzerland and you can drink at the age of 16)
LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die (about women) - Jens Ludwig

Quote by leony03
That made me lol so hard!!!

yay
I went for a few quiet drinks at the pub...

I woke up at 6pm the next day having no recolection of the night out I ended up on
Quote by lefthandman9876
three words

gretsh white falcon

ive said to my parents, sod party, sod car sod anything else

just get me that mofoin guitar

I would sell my parents for that guitar

no exaggeration I could never love a human baby as much as I love that guitar
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by ThePoacher
take your closest friend availible teach him in the ways of the wingman go to a nice nightclub get lots of girls do em all get drunk make some more friends and if you wake up in your own home you did it wrong (that what my 16 was like, i live in switzerland and you can drink at the age of 16)

Yeah nightclubs can become complicated but i'd like to try one out i guess.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by thepatient001
Yeah nightclubs can become complicated but i'd like to try one out i guess.

Most of them are absolutely ****e.

Terrible music (it is terrible, OK?), over priced booze, self obsessed obnoxious twats running around on cocaine.
Quote by saphrax

Terrible music (it is terrible, OK?), over priced booze, self obsessed obnoxious twats running around on cocaine.

This.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by saphrax

I don't mind the music cause once i'm drunk enough i'll headbang to any beat really and it can become a great atmosphere but i'm well aware of what can go wrong and really wrong within them. Especially if ended up dancing with some guy's girl or something and what may follow and oh boy..
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by National_Anthem
Wait for your friends to get back, then have a proper piss-up then?

Oh were doing that anyway. But i have to do something to get me through another 3weeks.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by saphrax
Ketamine binge?

Were it not for college and my low paying job i would love to live that dream.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
I had sex with 2 chicks on my 18th, my ex-gf is bi and she surprised me, I opened my door and she was sitting there with bows on her nipples, her hands across the other girls boobs. ^.^
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by crackhutch
I had sex with 2 chicks on my 18th, my ex-gf is bi and she surprised me, I opened my door and she was sitting there with bows on her nipples, her hands across the other girls boobs. ^.^

Sure.
Quote by crackhutch

I'm sure they would stand outside your house half naked infront of the neighbourhood for you.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Get a bunch of random people you don't know and get ****faced. Oh and people you know too of course.

But it's not a crazy party without strangers.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Quote by FarewellMemory
Rly? i turn 18 on tuesday!

*high-five*

Hoorah for us
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Get hammered and go to a club. Pick up chicks.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Page 1 of 2