ok so here's what happened.

We went on a school excursion today and we got to "roam around" for a few hours. Once we got back to the bus stop, the bus was gone. I have talked to my friends and apparently they only waited two minutes and didn't count us on to the buses. when the school picked us up later, we were told that they waited for ten minutes and then had to leave even though there was still half an hour left of school and the school was only ten minutes away. not to mention our friends were saying we were missing. Once we did get picked up, we were blamed for what happened and the teachers lied to us and said we were very late even though we were there only a minute late, and that it was all our fault so they had to leave us behind.

So im just wondering, are they lying to us because of legal reasons or did they just get the facts wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwoods
Rudd is a moron. All the people who voted for him cost us the best thing that ever happened to Australia.

...so HE killed Steve Irwin???
oh **** dude, when i read that i thought it said "school executions" i was like doood no whey!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Sounds like you were late.

yeah but it was only by a minute at most and they didn't count our heads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwoods
Rudd is a moron. All the people who voted for him cost us the best thing that ever happened to Australia.

...so HE killed Steve Irwin???
Its best not to dig into it. They are covering their arses, and if you tell people about this, they can get in alot of trouble. You shouldnt of actually been able to roam around outside of a certain area (unless you had one).
They had to point the finger at someone, and you two were the downfall. There's nothing you can do but bend over and say "Yes sir!"
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."