Page 1 of 4
lol he wears a forehead protector thats kickass.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
There are 3 kids like that at my school, One is a senior, another is a Junior, the 3rd is a Sophomore...........................
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
bwahahahahaha omg rofl
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
i think the naruto stuff is dumb and all but hes trying to change himself to be popular...pretty lame.
I don't see how they can change his personality to "rocker", it shouldn't change the way people think of him and his weirdness

MC name = Bearrorism
this show is messed up. People should see him for who he is. Dicks.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
LMFAO! Does he play an instrument at all? Wtf. I lol'd hard when he tried making conversation with the chick in pink and ran into that column.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
I really don't mind this program when it helps people, for example the ones where people want to learn a sport for the sake of the sport, or where they want to lose weight, but this one is just pathetic. This kid is just horrible, and MTV are no better for trying to turn him into what the popular kids want.
Someone kill him with fire!!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by blynd_snyper
I really don't mind this program when it helps people, for example the ones where people want to learn a sport for the sake of the sport, or where they want to lose weight, but this one is just pathetic. This kid is just horrible, and MTV are no better for trying to turn him into what the popular kids want.

That's what MTV wants though. They want conformity and separation in the class system that is our society. I know I sound terrible, but it's what they want because that means higher ratings for them and more show ideas...
he totally got rejected by the girl after the rock show hahahahah i laughed so hard at that i almost cried haha damn he got rejected

and how did they win..they sucked! even with the audio editing they did on the voice and stuff
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by wizards?
That's what MTV wants though. They want conformity and separation in the class system that is our society. I know I sound terrible, but it's what they want because that means higher ratings for them and more show ideas...

MTV are there to make a profit through entertainment. That is all. Just because you might think that popular music has no talent doesn't mean you are right. It means you are ignorant and that you're an idiot for not understanding the most simplest business idea.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Quote by Caressing Death
MTV are there to make a profit through entertainment. That is all. Just because you might think that popular music has no talent doesn't mean you are wrong. It means you are ignorant and that you're an idiot for not understanding the most simplest business idea.

No I understand. I meant that my statement was a byproduct of what they market. I guess I mus not have said that.... And I'm still jealous that they didn't pick me for that show
What annoys me about that show, it always seems like they make some sort of big leap with their life and make new friends and everything. but then you realise people are only supporting them and trying to be their friends because they are MTV. If some random naruto nerd tried to be a 'rocker' and he wasnt on MTV he would just get laughed at 600 times more
Quote by amazing FretMan
he totally got rejected by the girl after the rock show hahahahah i laughed so hard at that i almost cried haha damn he got rejected

That was pretty epic.
Atleast his school has all of those bands, even though they all sounded like pop punk ****. I didn't have enough people to form a band at my school. lol
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Quote by wizards?
No I understand. I meant that my statement was a byproduct of what they market. I guess I mus not have said that.... And I'm still jealous that they didn't pick me for that show

Fair enough, no harm done. And I didn't mean to sound like such an ass. But yeah, all you can do is accept it. Doesn't bother me at all.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Quote by rigiddigits
Won't play outside the US.

Same here. Anyone have solutions?
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Is anyone else starting to get annoyed by the terms 'Rock and roll' 'rocker' 'rock and roller'? needs a better name. and i'm also annoyed by all the 'rocker tees' aka shirts with a guitar on them worn by people that dont even play
Quote by Aikoe
Is anyone else starting to get annoyed by the terms 'Rock and roll' 'rocker' 'rock and roller'? needs a better name. and i'm also annoyed by all the 'rocker tees' aka shirts with a guitar on them worn by people that dont even play

its aggravating i agree....people think its cool since the jonas brothers came out...and hey there delilah came out...and fall out boy *shivers*
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by Aikoe

I agree it is a bunch of bull, but again it's just people trying to seem more interesting and somehow it makes them fit in. Yet another product of the media. See my origional post for more information.
He should have just done a school shooting instead.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Rolling Stone is to the music industry what TheOnion.com is to news.

Ambivalence.
I really the hate "the coach" in the episode. He's a total tool, and says basically that appearance is everything in rock. He comes off to me as a total prick.
Quote by CoreysMonster
arent all these people just actors, anyway?

i hope that kid was just an actor...damn it took him like 3 weeks just to READ his lyrics....damn man seriously? man up and stop being a bitch
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
They aren't actors but its all rigged pretty much.
Quote by blynd_snyper

+1, seriously
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by amazing FretMan
i hope that kid was just an actor...damn it took him like 3 weeks just to READ his lyrics....damn man seriously? man up and stop being a bitch

lmao and then he finally read the lyrics and its about addiction? whats he addicted to? naruto? men?

and that girl would never go bowling with him if he wasnt on TV and they told her to.
Lol, I watched that.

The rofl-ing was unstoppable.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
The kid gets a brand new Les Paul and hes never played a guitar before?! lcuky son of a bitch
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby
god this whole video is so depressing

damn you mtv and your conformist values damn you to hellllllll
It's all just a joke

This only strengthens my theory that MTV actually belongs to Al-Qaeda, and they are corrupting the USA youth on purpose.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

You guys are probably gonna flame the other guitarist for having a Line 6 Spider.
This show is so messed up. Is this suppose to boost confident or lower it?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by Aikoe

+10000000000000000000

it sounds really generic.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Page 1 of 4