i live in england but i have a friend who lives in america and says if theres anything i want to get in america all i have to do is ask,

i was looking on musicians friend and guitar centre (cos theyre the most famous ones) but neither had mesa boogie amps

so my question is can some people give me a few websites which are american and sell mesa boogie amps

thanks very much
I believe you are SOL sir. They are only available locally as far as I know. You could always try Ebay.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Yep, you can only buy new Mesa Boogie amps in person. No online sales, unless they're used.
why??? u can in england

thats incredibly peculiar

they dont even show them on their websites? i only want to see prices
you can find the prices online, but you have to look. or ask. They dont sell em online in the states though. it sucks, i really want a road king. now i have to drive to a store...
You only want prices? Sell your car, your mom and your liver and you might be able to buy the footpedal.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
You only want prices? Sell your car, your mom and your liver and you might be able to buy the footpedal.

u think?

i could buy a lot of mesa boogies with just selling my car, (jaguar xf)
That IS odd.

http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=mesa+boogie&btnG=Search+Products&hl=en&show=dd
I can order a Mesa online over here.
Maybe that's because Mesa don't distribute over here (or do they?), and so can't control whether the products are sold online or not.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by gilmourish
yeah u can get mesa boogies in the uk

why wouldn't you be able to?

No, I mean it's odd Americans can't order online, but we UK'ers, CAN order online.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO